#21  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:10 PM
BgWvDave's Avatar
BgWvDave BgWvDave is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: On da beach
Years Playing: 9.9
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddedcoconut View Post
Wow. Feldberg looks haggard. Hope the dude is ok. Off of Innova and PDGA board. Hope the guy is not in a downward spiral
Can't find any documentation to support that he is off the PDGA Board. I do know of a rumor that he was going to be dismissed. i looked on the PDGA website and as usual could not find anwhere that listed "Current" Board members. the only thing i found was he was present at the last Board teleconference in mid December

Innova's offcial statement on feldberg was the standard "he was not representing the brand the way they wanted" type thing. Now what that actually means i have no idea. i am not aware of any specific occurance that would lead to Feldbergs current predicament.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:14 PM
scarwig's Avatar
scarwig scarwig is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Edgartown, MA USA
Years Playing: 11.6
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
You mean the "random guy on the internet that claimed something" who's rental Dave was/has been living in? Imagine that.

Glad "random other guy on the internet who is skeptical of any and all information" is now satisfied with the legitimacy of the info!
I guess i should believe everything I read on the internet.

FYI: I am a french model.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Cgkdisc Cgkdisc is offline
.:Hall of Fame Member:.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Years Playing: 25.7
Courses Played: 591
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7,930
Feldberg is still listed as a PDGA Board member in the pulldown menu on the Contact page: http://www.pdga.com/contact
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:20 PM
wake911 wake911 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 44
Posts: 1,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
You mean the "random guy on the internet that claimed something" who's rental Dave was/has been living in? Imagine that.

Glad "random other guy on the internet who is skeptical of any and all information" is now satisfied with the legitimacy of the info!
Ha, i love the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:20 PM
bschick bschick is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Westerville, OH
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddedcoconut View Post
Wow. Feldberg looks haggard. Hope the dude is ok. Off of Innova and PDGA board. Hope the guy is not in a downward spiral
Because the guy has a beard he looks "haggard"? I am pretty sure he has grown a beard over the winter for several years.....This message board is pretty harsh!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:20 PM
The Hammer's Avatar
The Hammer The Hammer is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Valley of the sun.
Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 36
Posts: 4,321
Can I change my screen name to "random internet dood that actually knew something one time"?

Last edited by The Hammer; 02-05-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:21 PM
The Hammer's Avatar
The Hammer The Hammer is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Valley of the sun.
Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 36
Posts: 4,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrab66 View Post
i believe that pic is of top card at the memorial warmup this past weekend
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Yes, that is Borg.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM
juju's Avatar
juju juju is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Minnesota
Years Playing: 17.7
Courses Played: 58
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 1,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgkdisc View Post
Feldberg is still listed as a PDGA Board member in the pulldown menu on the Contact page: http://www.pdga.com/contact
Why would his change in sponsorship have anything to do with that? I'm not sure I follow, unless PDGA doesn't allow non-Innova sponsored players???
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:25 PM
The Hammer's Avatar
The Hammer The Hammer is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Valley of the sun.
Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 36
Posts: 4,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by juju View Post
Why would his change in sponsorship have anything to do with that? I'm not sure I follow, unless PDGA doesn't allow non-Innova sponsored players???
My guess is that the change in sponsorship would not have anything to do with it. However, what caused the change in sponsorship may have. i.e. questionable conduct.
Reply With Quote
 

  #30  
Old 02-05-2013, 05:27 PM
_MTL_ _MTL_ is offline
I think I'm important
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Raleigh, NC
Years Playing: 21.5
Courses Played: 105
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,947
Send a message via AIM to _MTL_ Send a message via Yahoo to _MTL_
Quote:
Originally Posted by BgWvDave View Post
Innova's offcial statement on feldberg was the standard "he was not representing the brand the way they wanted" type thing. Now what that actually means i have no idea.
Where did you find this?

And, just a statement - since he's not with Innova, he could be throwing anything he wants. But the pose of the disc is interesting.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.