#81  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:20 PM
JonathanXz's Avatar
JonathanXz JonathanXz is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: North Tonawanda New York
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 94
VIP is the only forum I'm subscribed to. I think it might have been just be "catching up" or something. Nothing from other forums has showed in the feed for almost an hour.

I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it still happens.

Thanks

Edit - I've only been using this for a few hours so maybe it does this - It would be nice if it would feed in your subscribed threads as well as your subscribed forum. Is that a possibility? There haven't been any replies to subscribed threads so it might already do this.
Sponsored Links

Last edited by JonathanXz; 02-21-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:25 PM
tmattoon's Avatar
tmattoon tmattoon is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 87
What level membership do I need to subscribe to to get this?
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:37 PM
timg's Avatar
timg timg is offline
*Administrator*
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 242
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanXz View Post
VIP is the only forum I'm subscribed to. I think it might have been just be "catching up" or something. Nothing from other forums has showed in the feed for almost an hour.

I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if it still happens.

Thanks

Edit - I've only been using this for a few hours so maybe it does this - It would be nice if it would feed in your subscribed threads as well as your subscribed forum. Is that a possibility? There haven't been any replies to subscribed threads so it might already do this.
Yea, you click the checkbox after the page already loads so you'll see all the old stuff on the original page load. Any new posts that show up in the spy should only be from your subscribed forums. As far as the threads, some people subscribe to a huge amount of threads so from a performance standpoint it's probably not a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmattoon View Post
What level membership do I need to subscribe to to get this?
Premium ($25)
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:48 PM
rd.bittle's Avatar
rd.bittle rd.bittle is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central OK
Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 51
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,857
I just bought the deluxe ($15) membership. Is there any way to upgrade without buying the whole $25.

I know, I'm a cheapskate.


And also, would this work well on a blackberry? That is the only place I ever get online.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-21-2013, 12:58 PM
JonathanXz's Avatar
JonathanXz JonathanXz is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: North Tonawanda New York
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by timg View Post
Yea, you click the checkbox after the page already loads so you'll see all the old stuff on the original page load. Any new posts that show up in the spy should only be from your subscribed forums. As far as the threads, some people subscribe to a huge amount of threads so from a performance standpoint it's probably not a good idea.



Premium ($25)
Yeah, they just showed up a bit late. I think it might have just be residual from it pouring in. I've had it sitting here for a while with no unsubscribed forums.

And that makes sense regarding thread subscription
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:07 PM
timg's Avatar
timg timg is offline
*Administrator*
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 242
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by rd.bittle View Post
I just bought the deluxe ($15) membership. Is there any way to upgrade without buying the whole $25.

I know, I'm a cheapskate.


And also, would this work well on a blackberry? That is the only place I ever get online.
You can Paypal me $10 and I can bump your account up to Premium. It works on my Android phone... can't comment on Blackberry, I don't know anyone that has one.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:33 PM
rd.bittle's Avatar
rd.bittle rd.bittle is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Central OK
Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 51
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,857
Thanks. I will do in one or two weeks when my paypal rebounds. I will PM you.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:16 PM
bpierce08's Avatar
bpierce08 bpierce08 is offline
Cubby Ace Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ottumwa Iowa
Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 106
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 389
This is awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-21-2013, 04:17 PM
bpierce08's Avatar
bpierce08 bpierce08 is offline
Cubby Ace Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: ottumwa Iowa
Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 106
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 389
Great job on this Tim!
Reply With Quote
 

  #90  
Old 02-23-2013, 10:37 PM
jkdisc's Avatar
jkdisc jkdisc is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: VB
Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 106
Posts: 3,423
i pretty much only use spy now
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.