#1  
Old 09-24-2013, 11:31 AM
TROTTER's Avatar
TROTTER TROTTER is offline
DGCR Vendor
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Berlin, IL
Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 388
Feedback: 17 reviews
40% OFF SALE - EVERYTHING IN THE STORE (but the trotterbox which is sold-out)

WE NEED TO MOVE AN ENTIRE PALLET OF PRODUCT to make room for so a new concrete floor can be installed in the warehouse... Have you been looking for disc mailers or disc storage polybags? Put an order of $100.00 or more together and save 40% over at Box4Discs - Just use BIG40 as the checkout code and save... www.box4discs.com
  #2  
Old 09-24-2013, 04:49 PM
BennettUA's Avatar
BennettUA BennettUA is offline
Lefty Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 85
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 2,319
Feedback: 72 reviews
Tried to spend a bunch, love the products, but I got an error.

Uh oh, sorry!

We're experiencing an unknown error. You have not been charged.
Please try again.

If you continue experiencing problems, please contact us.
  #3  
Old 10-08-2013, 10:09 PM
TROTTER's Avatar
TROTTER TROTTER is offline
DGCR Vendor
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Berlin, IL
Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 388
Feedback: 17 reviews
Bennett,

You figure it out? the code only works when the order at regular price is over $100.00
  #4  
Old 10-09-2013, 09:12 AM
chambers's Avatar
chambers chambers is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Years Playing: 18.9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 251
Feedback: 31 reviews
How many ounces are the 9" x 9" x 2" Kraft Disc Mailer? Wondering if I can get away with mailing a single disc first class in this box with a little packing material?

__________________________________________
  #5  
Old 10-10-2013, 07:06 PM
BennettUA's Avatar
BennettUA BennettUA is offline
Lefty Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 85
Throwing Style: LHBH
Posts: 2,319
Feedback: 72 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROTTER View Post
Bennett,

You figure it out? the code only works when the order at regular price is over $100.00
I had well over $100, but the error came after going through the whole process, so the order was never fulfilled. Tried it a few times.

"Uh oh, sorry!

We're experiencing an unknown error. You have not been charged.
Please try again.

If you continue experiencing problems, please contact us."
  #6  
Old 10-11-2013, 05:21 PM
TROTTER's Avatar
TROTTER TROTTER is offline
DGCR Vendor
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Berlin, IL
Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 388
Feedback: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chambers View Post
How many ounces are the 9" x 9" x 2" Kraft Disc Mailer? Wondering if I can get away with mailing a single disc first class in this box with a little packing material?

__________________________________________
Too Thick to be able to mail as first class mail - not a weight issue.
  #7  
Old 10-16-2013, 12:33 PM
scarpfish's Avatar
scarpfish scarpfish is offline
Resident Grouch
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Brownbackistan
Years Playing: 10.8
Courses Played: 312
Posts: 5,820
Feedback: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chambers View Post
How many ounces are the 9" x 9" x 2" Kraft Disc Mailer? Wondering if I can get away with mailing a single disc first class in this box with a little packing material?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROTTER View Post
Too Thick to be able to mail as first class mail - not a weight issue.
If the total weight comes to less than 13 ounces, it can be sent first class. You just have to pay the parcel rate. Even single discs sent in bubble mailers are supposed to be charged parcel rate because of their rigidity.

The moment you go over 13 ounces, it becomes Priority Mail automatically.
  #8  
Old 10-16-2013, 02:33 PM
TROTTER's Avatar
TROTTER TROTTER is offline
DGCR Vendor
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Berlin, IL
Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 388
Feedback: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarpfish View Post
If the total weight comes to less than 13 ounces, it can be sent first class. You just have to pay the parcel rate. Even single discs sent in bubble mailers are supposed to be charged parcel rate because of their rigidity.

The moment you go over 13 ounces, it becomes Priority Mail automatically.
I see what you are saying... I've always thought of 1st Class as a "letter" rate and a single disc in a bubble envelope would slip by.
  #9  
Old 10-21-2013, 03:08 PM
chambers's Avatar
chambers chambers is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Years Playing: 18.9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 251
Feedback: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarpfish View Post
If the total weight comes to less than 13 ounces, it can be sent first class. You just have to pay the parcel rate. Even single discs sent in bubble mailers are supposed to be charged parcel rate because of their rigidity.

The moment you go over 13 ounces, it becomes Priority Mail automatically.
Yes. This is why I was interested in the weight of the 9" x 9" x 2" Kraft Disc Mailer - it looks like a nice way to protect & send a higher-priced disc, as long as the Kraft mailer + disc comes in under 13 ounces.

So Trotter if you get the chance, please let me know how heavy a single 9x9x2 mailer is.

______________________________
 
  

  #10  
Old 10-25-2013, 12:51 PM
TROTTER's Avatar
TROTTER TROTTER is offline
DGCR Vendor
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Berlin, IL
Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 388
Feedback: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chambers View Post
Yes. This is why I was interested in the weight of the 9" x 9" x 2" Kraft Disc Mailer - it looks like a nice way to protect & send a higher-priced disc, as long as the Kraft mailer + disc comes in under 13 ounces.

So Trotter if you get the chance, please let me know how heavy a single 9x9x2 mailer is.

______________________________
4.1728 oz each
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.