Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Equipment > Discs

View Poll Results: What do you use it for?
RHBH/LHBH (WINDY DAYS) 13 76.47%
RHBH/LHBH (CALM DAYS) 9 52.94%
APPROACH SHOTS/SKIP SHOTS 8 47.06%
SIDEARM/OVERHEAD 11 64.71%
OTHER 2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHBH
Stiletto

I bought a Opto-line first run Stiletto and I have had some time playing around with it and I decided to buy two more because I liked it so much,(One more opto- and one in Gold-line).

I know they are stable and they are VERY hard to push straight more than 300 ft before starting turning left.

These has been my GO TO drivers this year and they have showed great performance both on windy days and in forehand situations.

I mostly like overstable discs, because the more I now it will turn the more confident I become that it will follow the red lines of different play choices.

I don't have a video on myself throwing these "monsters" but they are amazing to have if you know when to use them right.

What are your thoughts on the Latitude 64 Stiletto and how does it fly for you and what do you use it for?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:22 PM
Sophomore

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 54
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:59 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 38
Trippin' music...
Old 12-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.9
Courses Played: 30
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Ensor View Post
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
beat me too it

most metal disc ever
Old 12-20-2013, 03:07 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 4.1
Courses Played: 27
I bag one and rarely throw it. But when I do throw it...I know exactly what it's going to do and it gives me the most massive margin of error I've ever had.

For short, hard spike hyzer holes, nothing beats it. If the ground is wet it sticks in perfectly.
Old 12-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 9.9
Courses Played: 36
There awsome! I use them primarily for thummers but will backhand them in extreme L/R and headwind situations. I can throw these further backhand into a 35mph headwind than on a calm day. Into strong wind I can get it out to about 325 tops, on a calm day I can thum it that far. I have also had some luck with crazy shaped forehand flex shots and a few nice forehand rollers as well.
Old 12-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 1.7
Courses Played: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingForDistance View Post
I bought a Opto-line first run Stiletto and I have had some time playing around with it and I decided to buy two more because I liked it so much,(One more opto- and one in Gold-line).

I know they are overstable and they are VERY hard to push straight more than 300 ft before starting turning left.

These has been my GO TO drivers this year and they have showed great performance both on windy days and in forehand situations.

I mostly like overstable discs, because the more I now it will turn the more confident I become that it will follow the red lines of different play choices.

I don't have a video on myself throwing these "monsters" but they are amazing to have if you know when to use them right.

What are your thoughts on the Latitude 64 Stiletto and how does it fly for you and what do you use it for?
FTFY
Old 12-21-2013, 08:11 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.1
Courses Played: 9
One guy from south of Sweden that play our course often once played a round with me and I threw my older Stiletto (174g i think) on a (Par 3 110 Meter) and I made it slightly turn to the right before fading left and it landed past the basket (10 meters to the right and 20 meters past it).

He said he had seen top pros is south of sweden that compete in distance that never had been able to make a Stiletto turn right before turning left (for a RHBH).

This guy thought that it wasn't even a Stiletto until he asked what disc it was.

I guess it's sligthly beat up and that's why I could make it slightly turn before the fade.

It is like a missile now and when I throw it, it goes dead straight and always fades after about 250-300 ft when thrown with good form.
Old 12-21-2013, 08:22 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 50
You can make any disc turn with bad form, super OAT, and wrist roll.

Old 12-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 50
But I use my Stiletto for putting in windy conditions.