Old 02-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Rick Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Years Playing: 15
Courses Played: 64
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro71 View Post
I've got this one on my iPhone. It works fine, but it's pretty basic, just a digital scorecard, really. Not set up for stats, as per the OP, all you can do is save or like email the scorecard. I do like the white on black background, makes it easy to read in the sun.

Also, with 3 or more players, if I skip from hole to hole too fast, it locks up, guess it can't do all that math fast enough. Just have to scroll deliberately.
Yep. DG Tracker got the job done, but nothing special.

Easy Scorecard Pro for Android is the most intuitive, robust scorecard I've tried (never cared for Discasaurus).
Old 02-15-2013, 05:17 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by timg View Post
Disc Golf Caddy 2 is Android only, the developer uses the DGCR API to import course data (hole info, etc.). I've been trying to convince him to integrate the scoring portion of the API so people can just submit scores right to the site.

Disc Golf Caddy on iTunes is some guy that ripped off basic course data from the DGCR database a while back. Needless to say, I don't endorse that app and generally remove references to it if I come across them.
What about easy scorecard?
Any word on the PDGA application for Android.....

Old 02-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.9
Courses Played: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BgWvDave View Post
dude you seriously just need to stop posting. first off i would light $4 on fire before one i buy anyhitng from starbucks and two before i buy an app on a phone i can do the same thing with pencil and paper. Please please please just stop posting unless you really have something to say! think before you type.
stop posting about how cheap you are and I wont have to tell you to stop crying about stuff you aren't willing to pay for anyway.