Old 03-23-2013, 11:28 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisher Streets View Post
I bet old school buzzz prices go down because of this release
doubt it, unless they really want to sell it. Is the plastic feel really the exact same as the First runs and second first runs?
Old 03-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
it feels pretty close, but not quite as grippy as my second run. imo it will bring the price down a bit for wasp tooled buzzzes, but the "priceless" value will go up. more people will know about them, so they will be coveted, but there is an easier and cheaper replacement out there now.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:44 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser flippin View Post
it feels pretty close, but not quite as grippy as my second run. imo it will bring the price down a bit for wasp tooled buzzzes, but the "priceless" value will go up. more people will know about them, so they will be coveted, but there is an easier and cheaper replacement out there now.
That makes sense.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.8
Courses Played: 44
My Glow Z Buzzz (circa 2010) flies just as pretty as these new ones. Guess I scored on that one...
Old 03-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 23.4
Courses Played: 32
I know alot of people want this thread to die but I got a domey (domey for a buzz) one today. I like the flat ones but this is the first domey buzz Ive seen. I guess Ill throw it but I didnt know any buzzes came out domey.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4mation View Post
I know alot of people want this thread to die but I got a domey (domey for a buzz) one today. I like the flat ones but this is the first domey buzz Ive seen. I guess Ill throw it but I didnt know any buzzes came out domey.
I have a domey old bar stamp that is ironically nearly identical in stability to my flat bar stamps but it has more glide than the flat ones.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:40 AM
* Ace Member *

been loving my pink 10th. it has been a while since i have thrown a buzz. This is a buzz. I love that i can rip into it and it wont drift on me and the fade is pretty minimal if i get a good rip. It may not be my workhorse mid, but having a buzzz in the bag is a nice shot to have when you need to go dead straight. Im glad i stocked up on these. The grip in the cold slushy conditions was better than i would have thought too, i am loving this disc and the plastic is was run in.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:01 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
been loving my pink 10th. it has been a while since i have thrown a buzz. This is a buzz. I love that i can rip into it and it wont drift on me and the fade is pretty minimal if i get a good rip. It may not be my workhorse mid, but having a buzzz in the bag is a nice shot to have when you need to go dead straight. Im glad i stocked up on these. The grip in the cold slushy conditions was better than i would have thought too, i am loving this disc and the plastic is was run in.
If you need another pink you might check with me after the summer. If the DD buzzz like mid is what I hope for I'll have a max weight pink with black stamp buzzz to unload. Keeping my pearly blue though. Forever. Orange is the gummy one and in the bag. I dig em.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 46
I thought this would be fun. R3 v 10bz.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

These 10th Buzzes seem to fly pretty beefy. Granted it was a ****ty throw...

Old 03-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4mation View Post
I have a bunch of Buzzzes, cryztal FLX, elite Z, elite X, crzytal GT, and a 10 yr. The only domey one is an elite Z I bought last fall. The other Z I have is flat.

I thought about flattening it but I think I'm just gonna keep it for something a little more OS.