#1201  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Titan037's Avatar
Titan037 Titan037 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Frisco/Abilene, TX
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisher Streets View Post
I bet old school buzzz prices go down because of this release
doubt it, unless they really want to sell it. Is the plastic feel really the exact same as the First runs and second first runs?
Reply With Quote
  #1202  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:38 PM
kaiser flippin's Avatar
kaiser flippin kaiser flippin is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Eastern Oregon
Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,693
it feels pretty close, but not quite as grippy as my second run. imo it will bring the price down a bit for wasp tooled buzzzes, but the "priceless" value will go up. more people will know about them, so they will be coveted, but there is an easier and cheaper replacement out there now.
Reply With Quote
  #1203  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Titan037's Avatar
Titan037 Titan037 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Frisco/Abilene, TX
Posts: 2,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser flippin View Post
it feels pretty close, but not quite as grippy as my second run. imo it will bring the price down a bit for wasp tooled buzzzes, but the "priceless" value will go up. more people will know about them, so they will be coveted, but there is an easier and cheaper replacement out there now.
That makes sense.
Reply With Quote
  #1204  
Old 03-23-2013, 11:46 PM
plastic addict's Avatar
plastic addict plastic addict is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NorCal
Years Playing: 1.8
Courses Played: 44
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 114
My Glow Z Buzzz (circa 2010) flies just as pretty as these new ones. Guess I scored on that one...
Reply With Quote
  #1205  
Old 03-26-2013, 09:46 PM
ill4mation's Avatar
ill4mation ill4mation is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: conover, nc
Years Playing: 23.4
Courses Played: 32
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 348
I know alot of people want this thread to die but I got a domey (domey for a buzz) one today. I like the flat ones but this is the first domey buzz Ive seen. I guess Ill throw it but I didnt know any buzzes came out domey.
Reply With Quote
  #1206  
Old 03-26-2013, 10:02 PM
kutz167's Avatar
kutz167 kutz167 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Black Hills, SoDak
Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 101
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4mation View Post
I know alot of people want this thread to die but I got a domey (domey for a buzz) one today. I like the flat ones but this is the first domey buzz Ive seen. I guess Ill throw it but I didnt know any buzzes came out domey.
I have a domey old bar stamp that is ironically nearly identical in stability to my flat bar stamps but it has more glide than the flat ones.
Reply With Quote
  #1207  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:40 AM
MrGlass01's Avatar
MrGlass01 MrGlass01 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Glarus, WI
Posts: 3,842
been loving my pink 10th. it has been a while since i have thrown a buzz. This is a buzz. I love that i can rip into it and it wont drift on me and the fade is pretty minimal if i get a good rip. It may not be my workhorse mid, but having a buzzz in the bag is a nice shot to have when you need to go dead straight. Im glad i stocked up on these. The grip in the cold slushy conditions was better than i would have thought too, i am loving this disc and the plastic is was run in.
Reply With Quote
  #1208  
Old 03-27-2013, 12:01 PM
SteezeOG's Avatar
SteezeOG SteezeOG is offline
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Emporia KS
Courses Played: 19
Posts: 4,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
been loving my pink 10th. it has been a while since i have thrown a buzz. This is a buzz. I love that i can rip into it and it wont drift on me and the fade is pretty minimal if i get a good rip. It may not be my workhorse mid, but having a buzzz in the bag is a nice shot to have when you need to go dead straight. Im glad i stocked up on these. The grip in the cold slushy conditions was better than i would have thought too, i am loving this disc and the plastic is was run in.
If you need another pink you might check with me after the summer. If the DD buzzz like mid is what I hope for I'll have a max weight pink with black stamp buzzz to unload. Keeping my pearly blue though. Forever. Orange is the gummy one and in the bag. I dig em.
Reply With Quote
  #1209  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charlotte NC
Years Playing: 5.5
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,175
I thought this would be fun. R3 v 10bz.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

These 10th Buzzes seem to fly pretty beefy. Granted it was a ****ty throw...
Reply With Quote
 

  #1210  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:00 PM
HiFi's Avatar
HiFi HiFi is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NoDak
Courses Played: 26
Posts: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill4mation View Post
I know alot of people want this thread to die but I got a domey (domey for a buzz) one today. I like the flat ones but this is the first domey buzz Ive seen. I guess Ill throw it but I didnt know any buzzes came out domey.
I have a bunch of Buzzzes, cryztal FLX, elite Z, elite X, crzytal GT, and a 10 yr. The only domey one is an elite Z I bought last fall. The other Z I have is flat.

I thought about flattening it but I think I'm just gonna keep it for something a little more OS.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.