Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajpity View Post
Yeah, the Eclipse I have has a slight dome.. As does the Proton.. Neutron is pretty flat.
you can go to the store and buy a flat or domed proton, eclipse, or neutron tangent. when you only own one of each disc its easy to make assumptions, but just because your eclipse tangent is domed and your neutron is flat, does not mean their flight differences come from the opacity of their flight plate or the phosphorescence of their overmold.

I have a dream, that mvp discs will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their flight plate but by the plh and dome. I have a dream today!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2013, 02:55 AM
*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolangherity View Post
you can go to the store and buy a flat or domed proton, eclipse, or neutron tangent. when you only own one of each disc its easy to make assumptions, but just because your eclipse tangent is domed and your neutron is flat, does not mean their flight differences come from the opacity of their flight plate or the phosphorescence of their overmold.

I have a dream, that mvp discs will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their flight plate but by the plh and dome. I have a dream today!
I have 3 neutron, 2 proton, and 1 eclipse tangent.

all the proton/eclipse are slightly more stable than neutron.

i rest my case.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolangherity View Post

I was just stating what I have to help answer my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in4d View Post
I have 3 neutron, 2 proton, and 1 eclipse tangent.

all the proton/eclipse are slightly more stable than neutron.

i rest my case.
That's a good amount.. My favorite is Proton. It gets the most use in my bag of the 3.. I actually never even touch Neutron anymore because it flies too OS..
Old 06-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Par Member

Threw my new Tangent today and it flew awesome. Had some really great low ceiling shots that the Tangent ate up. Proton plastic is the way to go imo.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:44 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieSMLS View Post
Threw my new Tangent today and it flew awesome. Had some really great low ceiling shots that the Tangent ate up. Proton plastic is the way to go imo.
Proton is my favorite too. Eclipse would be second.. Neutron is beyond useless in my bag now..
Old 06-29-2013, 09:49 PM
* Ace Member *

hmmm i am not liking my eclipse as much as my neutron. neutron seems to handle power for me a little better.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
hmmm i am not liking my eclipse as much as my neutron. neutron seems to handle power for me a little better.
Both are slightly OS out of the box. Eclipse goes dead straight if I do a perfect release at full power.. But why am I using an Eclipse Tangent then..?
Old 06-30-2013, 09:41 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajpity View Post
Both are slightly OS out of the box. Eclipse goes dead straight if I do a perfect release at full power.. But why am I using an Eclipse Tangent then..?
Sorry, maybe semantics are getting to me today, but there are no OS Tangents. There are Tangents that fade a bit after a long straight flight (seem to have dome), and others that turn a little out of the box and finish straight (seem to be flat).
Old 06-30-2013, 09:52 AM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 104
^yep- only a little more fade out of my domey pair which are still lazers just have a little more LSS and I have neutrons as well as protons which fit those descriptions so plastic doesn't matter at all.

Old 06-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 5
If Proton is the least stable then I need to stop wasting my damn money on Neutron. I like the grip of proton better too, so I guess that would be a win-win situation. Probably gonna get every driver in proton just like the rest of you gentlemen.