#1141  
Old 12-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Agucua's Avatar
Agucua Agucua is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5
Get a max weight Meteor, incredibly reliable and smooth..
Reply With Quote
  #1142  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Kodachrome's Avatar
Kodachrome Kodachrome is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: South St. Paul, MN
Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,069
anyway . . .

awwwwww yeah! got a 25$ gift card to GGGT for christmas. snagged a 171g white tangent. dye job city baby.

now, THIS flies and feels like i'd hoped for. it's flat, feels sleek, not like my protons that have more dome on them. and the turn . . . is fantastic. probably the easiest disc in the world to throw. now i'm in love.
Reply With Quote
  #1143  
Old 12-27-2013, 10:00 PM
discguy42's Avatar
discguy42 discguy42 is online now
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Meridian,MS
Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 587
The Tangent has been on my mind as a MVP disc I can throw for a while. I have a light blue MikeC stamped #23 of #25 in my possession, haven't decided to save or throw it yet! Feels awful good in the hand, and the rim is almost as shallow as a fairway driver.
Reply With Quote
  #1144  
Old 12-27-2013, 10:46 PM
xlhammy's Avatar
xlhammy xlhammy is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 20
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by discguy42 View Post
The Tangent has been on my mind as a MVP disc I can throw for a while. I have a light blue MikeC stamped #23 of #25 in my possession, haven't decided to save or throw it yet! Feels awful good in the hand, and the rim is almost as shallow as a fairway driver.
I have #18 of 25, also a light blue Tangent. Throw that sucker... it's awesome!
Reply With Quote
  #1145  
Old 12-29-2013, 07:35 PM
811rv's Avatar
811rv 811rv is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 24
Posts: 671
Throwing 174 orange Tangent today (1 disc round) at T-2 short. Got -4 for a round. Working on knowing that disc more. Loving it. I need to work on sweeping hzyer as I tend to throw straight'ish when I wanted a hyzer line.
Reply With Quote
  #1146  
Old 01-01-2014, 01:18 AM
bfowler bfowler is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodachrome View Post
anyway . . .

awwwwww yeah! got a 25$ gift card to GGGT for christmas. snagged a 171g white tangent. dye job city baby.

now, THIS flies and feels like i'd hoped for. it's flat, feels sleek, not like my protons that have more dome on them. and the turn . . . is fantastic. probably the easiest disc in the world to throw. now i'm in love.
Man, I'm trying to save for a basket and here you go and make me buy a white 169 neutron tangent. I've got a 172 orange proton that I've just never really liked. I'm hoping to have the same reaction you're had.
Reply With Quote
  #1147  
Old 01-01-2014, 07:57 AM
mutteriwiritys's Avatar
mutteriwiritys mutteriwiritys is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Finland
Years Playing: 1.2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 342
I still don't know if I should buy the Tangent in Proton or Neutron plastic, because some people say Neutron is less stable and others say the Proton is less stable.
Reply With Quote
  #1148  
Old 01-01-2014, 08:22 AM
MrFixIt's Avatar
MrFixIt MrFixIt is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: JAWJUH
Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 40
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutteriwiritys View Post
I still don't know if I should buy the Tangent in Proton or Neutron plastic, because some people say Neutron is less stable and others say the Proton is less stable.
Buy one of each. Keep the one you like and sell/trade the one you don't.
Reply With Quote
  #1149  
Old 01-01-2014, 08:47 AM
mutteriwiritys's Avatar
mutteriwiritys mutteriwiritys is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Finland
Years Playing: 1.2
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 342
Sounds like a stupid thought for me to order two discs, pay 6.90€ postage and right after order again for two/three more discs, and pay 6.90€ postage again. I want to have multiple Tangents so I can practice better.
Reply With Quote
 

  #1150  
Old 01-01-2014, 08:58 AM
ranger ranger is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutteriwiritys View Post
I still don't know if I should buy the Tangent in Proton or Neutron plastic, because some people say Neutron is less stable and others say the Proton is less stable.
ugh

and some people say its he same in bth plastic

any real answer here?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.