Old 03-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
I gotta clock in for work though. That was fun guys, thanks. I'll just drop this here for your viewing pleasure....http://youtu.be/ak7J3AOElXk
Old 03-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehaas View Post
So who would pay more than a $25 membership for dgp if they got Billy Crump doing the commentary instead of crazy John and Greenwell?

This guy. I know a lot of people rip on Crump but I think he's pretty entertaining.
i wish we could "like" posts on this forum...well played sir
Old 03-04-2013, 08:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
God. Shot the F up. No-body F'ing cares. We get it.. Tons of you nerds hate Prodigy because they have pretty much every top player in the game. Cool. Welcome aboard the 'Prodigy Haters Bandwagon', so far there are far too many of you to decide on who's driving the bandwagon.. So just start killing eachother until there are less of you out there.
It just isn't a thread until somebody tells all the "nerds" to go kill each other.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 60
Yah go cast some manna and unleash some sick spells and ish
Old 03-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 134
Quote:
Oh.. And I'll leave with this. Will & Paige both have people following them and videotaping their entire tournament. Does anyone else realize how huge this is? Prodigy might only have 2 discs out so far, and may be throwing mixed bags.. But they're smart enough to arrange for someone to follow around their top players recording their rounds. Who else does this?
Wait so all I have to do to seem like I am big time is pay someone to follow me around with a camera? wow, I wish a company would pay someone to do that for me. (fyi pay can come as more than monetary compensation).
I don't understand how this is such a big deal to you? You were probably on that Chains the Movie is going to change everything band wagon....pffft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehaas View Post
So who would pay more than a $25 membership for dgp if they got Billy Crump doing the commentary instead of crazy John and Greenwell?
Subscription service would be better than lifetime membership. But that would require a quality broadcast and commentary to work. They would also actually make some profit too. Current model is doomed to run out of fundage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwingles View Post
elaborate then
are you really that clueless???? like rock man...jeez
Old 03-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
It just isn't a thread until somebody tells all the "nerds" to go kill each other.
Someone needs a prozac/lithium cocktail.

Looking back this is getting pretty silly! Whoever coined the phrase "handshake gate" LOL
Old 03-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 22
Quote:
Oh.. And I'll leave with this. Will & Paige both have people following them and videotaping their entire tournament. Does anyone else realize how huge this is? Prodigy might only have 2 discs out so far, and may be throwing mixed bags.. But they're smart enough to arrange for someone to follow around their top players recording their rounds. Who else does this?
Why is this huge? The digital camera/recorder/phone is amazingly easy device to use! I am not knocking Will or Paige. I'm actually a big fan of what they are doing, but I don't see how this is an epic/groundbreaking thing that they are doing! I'd be more impressed with someone that actually knows how to use a camera taking video of their rounds!
Old 03-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 19
Quote:
God. Shot the F up. No-body F'ing cares. We get it.. Tons of you nerds hate Prodigy because they have pretty much every top player in the game. Cool. Welcome aboard the 'Prodigy Haters Bandwagon', so far there are far too many of you to decide on who's driving the bandwagon.. So just start killing eachother until there are less of you out there.

A. We have no idea the interaction between Will and McBeth, stop assuming you idiots.
B. Stop reading so F'ing much into what you read/hear/see.. And STOP CARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT.
C. Of course Will didn't throw Prodigy the last hole, to do so would've been stupid.
D. Yes, you spend far too much time arguing on the forums.
E. It is not required that you make a post, every, single, time, you, look, at, a, thread.

Put down your beer and go to bed bro. Responding to speculation with death wishes is not the best path to take.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:59 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 36
Lots of awfully judgemental folks here. Apparently, they all acted like perfect gentlemenand never acted stupid when they were in their early twenties and teens.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:03 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by smyith View Post
are you really that clueless???? like rock man...jeez
Im not sure how im "clueless" here. He doesnt like them repping their brand, he complained about it, then said he didnt. When thats all he was talking about for like 10 posts.

I highly doubt any of this bs would be going on if Doss won and said DC was the best team ever, same with McBeth. Would you guys be talking about how big of a dbag Doss is, if that happened? Or if God forbid, he celebrated after he won a major, with his friends and team.... gasp..... the nerve.