Disc Golf Store
Old 03-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty5150 View Post
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

What the hell happened to the video???
Old 03-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.8
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: LHBH
I read somewhere that he used a D1 the 1st time and skipped into the water so he used the fb the 2nd time.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4
Courses Played: 26
Throwing Style: RHBH
Ok, so I watched the video, and I gotta ask. What the hell is the President of the PDGA doing groping a player so much? The fact that she was overly handsy aside...why did she obviously have such a vested interest in Will winning? While massaging him she says "You're gonna win this playoff, just get it in your head right now." WTF is that all about?
Old 03-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 47
Because the PDGA probably has a vested interest in removing itself from being under Innova's thumb by helping to promote/create another large force in disc golf...just a random thought.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 PM
""Supporting The Legacy""

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
Ok, so I watched the video, and I gotta ask. What the hell is the President of the PDGA doing groping a player so much? The fact that she was overly handsy aside...why did she obviously have such a vested interest in Will winning? While massaging him she says "You're gonna win this playoff, just get it in your head right now." WTF is that all about?
yeah i wondered this also...^^^
Old 03-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
While I was a little curious to why she was so handsy with Will, everyone in that video is. I've never seen so many bro-hugs in my life. And yes, earlier that day Will threw his D1 and it went into the water after going OB deep behind the basket. Probably the reason why he threw the firebird, D1/D4 are just too long for that hole at Will's full power.

IMO it shows a lot of inner strength for Will to be able to fight through that card mess-up and park the playoff hole. You could see in his face that he couldn't believe what was happening, I seriously doubt many players other than him could've pulled it together like that. Imagine Nikko going through that, I seriously doubt it would've been the same outcome.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:12 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.9
Courses Played: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
While I was a little curious to why she was so handsy with Will, everyone in that video is. I've never seen so many bro-hugs in my life. And yes, earlier that day Will threw his D1 and it went into the water after going OB deep behind the basket. Probably the reason why he threw the firebird, D1/D4 are just too long for that hole at Will's full power.

IMO it shows a lot of inner strength for Will to be able to fight through that card mess-up and park the playoff hole. You could see in his face that he couldn't believe what was happening, I seriously doubt many players other than him could've pulled it together like that. Imagine Nikko going through that, I seriously doubt it would've been the same outcome.
I don't know, Nikko likes to prove himself more than anything. If you try to tell him he did something wrong and then put a win in front of his face like that, you better believe that kid will get fired up to throw the best shot of his life.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Par Member

How far was the playoff hole?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose-mdg View Post
yeah i wondered this also...^^^
I didn't know who that women was. Now that I do, thats kinda lame Haha I understand rooting for someone.. but if you're the president of the PDGA you shouldn't show an obvious bias like that. Not cool IMO.. shouldn't someone like that be neutral in the whole situation? Oh well I guess.

Old 03-07-2013, 07:04 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13.9
Courses Played: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicvoodoo View Post
How far was the playoff hole?
It's about 395ft, 380 of which is required to clear the water.