Any suggestions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWjwLQ0VMWg
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
embed for her pleasure

I suggest asking a question or something about what you need to work on.

After editing, realized this is crowley, my home course,

I suggest using more of the teepad. Also, starting facing your target would help with weight shift and inertia build up on your throw. That's about all I can help lol.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 29
I guess my main concern is timing. I've been working on getting better extension on my reachback but feel that the extra motion has messed with my timing a bit.

I also need to work on rotating on my heel, but that feels weird and I doubt I'll add it until I get some field time next week.

here's a better quality video
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

link if case embed doesn't work.
http://youtu.be/ntwmrqbJ07o

Last edited by moorent; 03-23-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:43 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 34

In order to embed a video you only use the last part, in this case it's "ntwmrqbJ07o".

I recently stopped doing a super long reachback, because it throws my timing off. I switched to a short pull through with more snap. It's easier to do in the small time frame. If you ever want to play together dude, crowley is my home course and we can critique each other lol.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:17 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 106
Looks pretty good for the most part. I agree about facing the target more in the xstep and turning back later, should help with rhythm and balance and getting your body/core more into it. Closing the stance slightly and bracing more of your weight. The first vid your front foot spins out early. Your rear knee should followthrough behind the front knee, if the rear foot doesn't stay planted through impact.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:51 PM
Sophomore

Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 56
It looks like your arm is very rigid (straight) when you start to pull. In ball golf, we say keep a long arm, not a straight arm.