Old 07-02-2014, 02:37 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 78
Throwing Style: RHBH
Prim Discs, Prime's One Day Wonder Sale

First of all, I am in no way affiliated with Prim Discs. However, I have ordered from them before with very good success. I get a daily email of their One Day Wonder Sale. Normally, I don't think much of it. I haven't actually had anything show up on the sale that I wanted.

However, today's sale appears to be for something that I know a lot of people on here use.

It is for the Wizard SS. I know that this is a popular putter and so I just wanted to throw this out there for everyone.

If anyone else ever sees anything on the sale that they think is of particular interest, feel free to post it here.

Good shopping! Jimb
Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2014, 10:20 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 78
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb View Post
First of all, I am in no way affiliated with Prim Discs. However, I have ordered from them before with very good success. I get a daily email of their One Day Wonder Sale. Normally, I don't think much of it. I haven't actually had anything show up on the sale that I wanted.

However, today's sale appears to be for something that I know a lot of people on here use.

It is for the Wizard SS. I know that this is a popular putter and so I just wanted to throw this out there for everyone.

If anyone else ever sees anything on the sale that they think is of particular interest, feel free to post it here.

Good shopping! Jimb
Of course I messed up the spelling in my title of all things. DOH!!! Hey mods, can you fix that to say Prime? Thanks.