Old 04-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Birdie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmo View Post
Saint/Stag can co-exist imo.
I agree with you. My problem is that things start to go downhill for me during a round if I have to many options. So I keep my bag pretty simple. Current drivers are Saint, Underworld, and Boatman.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:33 PM
*I whine a lot*

Courses Played: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwingles View Post
Wha wha wha the bad man on the internets making fun of you?
huh? i think you need to go back to kindergarten if you actually read the thread and think i took offense to anyone making fun of me (did anyone even do that?). I was just correcting someone who claimed i came in here starting **** and stiring the pot as he said when all i did was say id post pics when my fury got in and someone made a sarcastic response that i replied to with an equally sarcastic response.

Its seriously as if you guys read the last couple of posts and just make up your own post history to fill int he blanks.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 55
Quote:
huh? i think you need to go back to kindergarten if you actually read the thread and think i took offense to anyone making fun of me (did anyone even do that?). I was just correcting someone who claimed i came in here starting **** and stiring the pot as he said when all i did was say id post pics when my fury got in and someone made a sarcastic response that i replied to with an equally sarcastic response.

Its seriously as if you guys read the last couple of posts and just make up your own post history to fill int he blanks.
Whaaa whaaaa did the bad men in the intertubes not carefully read all of your whining and make sure their post making fun of said whining was contextually accurate?
Old 04-21-2013, 11:05 PM
Birdie Member

I noticed some pics on Facebook for the Fury and that it might be available on Thursday. Has anyone had a chance to throw the disc ahead of release. Just curious to know if it is a less stable Saint with the same speed rating.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 121
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypaws View Post
I realized today playing the "make an all Westside - Lat 64 bag" game, that while they have under stable fairway driver slot nailed down with the River, and Westside with the Underworld, an under-stable distance driver that's not warp speed was a hole in the lineup. This will be an instant add for me.
Vision fits that spot excellently (speed 8)
Or Dynamic Discs Renegade (speed 11)

Last edited by araytx; 04-22-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnasalberta View Post
I want a throwable over-stable lat driver. the gap between the XXX and the striker is huge. That being said i hope it is like a RR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AikoAdam View Post

I have never been a riot fan. its a tad fast for what i want. Its also kinda flippy. the one i threw poped up from hyzer. i want something like a teebird/eagle from lat.
blitz
Old 04-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 19
Now that I have read through more pages of P vs. WS than I cared to.

can someone tell me about the fury?
I thought I had a good chance getting a disc like my old vision.
Because my new Opto vision is very close to my GL saint

but I need more info please, this sounds pretty good to me

Last edited by mattc; 04-22-2013 at 07:09 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:11 AM
*I whine a lot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc View Post
Now that I have read through more pages of P vs. WS than I cared to.

can someone tell me about the fury?
I thought I had a good chance getting a disc like my old vision.
Because my new Opto vision is very close to my GL saint

but I need more info please, this sounds pretty good to me
hasnt been released yet so no one really knows much. im waiting for my test disc still from Sweden. I just got an email this morning from lat64 and my fury is int he mail currently. probably a week for transit from across the pond.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 51
Quote:
hasnt been released yet so no one really knows much. im waiting for my test disc still from Sweden. I just got an email this morning from lat64 and my fury is int he mail currently. probably a week for transit from across the pond.
Off topic, but I ordered a couple dics from Kai(owner of Prodiscus) on march 9th, and they still haven't arrived. Is that normal, or am I just not going to get them?

Back on topic:
I'm hoping the Fury will be like a Skyquest Medusa; All hyzer flips and turnovers. MY shots are pretty well covered with a striker and river, but there's one hole at one course I play a few times a year that it'd be great for.

Old 04-22-2013, 09:53 AM
*I whine a lot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsplayname View Post
Off topic, but I ordered a couple dics from Kai(owner of Prodiscus) on march 9th, and they still haven't arrived. Is that normal, or am I just not going to get them?

Back on topic:
I'm hoping the Fury will be like a Skyquest Medusa; All hyzer flips and turnovers. MY shots are pretty well covered with a striker and river, but there's one hole at one course I play a few times a year that it'd be great for.
I would contact the guy you bought them from. Thats quite awhile for delivery if its from a business. If its from a person maybe something happened to him.