Old 04-26-2013, 10:18 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.5
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
the_pwnerators improved form

So here is my form after working on a lot since last fall. I've worked on getting my left arm out of the way and using my hips more. I know it still needs work though. I'm maxing out at like 300 ft.

Sorry for how short the video is but my computer is broke right now so no way to edit.

Thanks for any tips!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlGt...e_gdata_player
Old 04-27-2013, 12:49 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 106
Slow down. Way down. You turn back too early, turn forward too early, swing too early, and pushing off the rear heel. Work on upping your smash factor/efficiency from a standstill, then work a walking x-step before running.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:25 AM
Eagle Member

Thanks Sidewinder, I'll try to slow it down.

Old 05-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Eagle Member

Started doing some of the things you suggested Sidewinder and I'm instantly seeing results. I'm throwing farther than I've ever thrown before, and my discs are flying how they're supposed to. I broke 350' last week and now I'm throwing that far consistently. I was wasting so much power trying to power all the way through.

Thanks Again!