Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Shot 16 under on 18 in doubles and got an ace
Old 02-02-2014, 10:04 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 76
Didn't play a scored round, but played on Knobley Mt. working on one of my "unofficial" sets of tees. I played surprisingly well considering I've only played about 2-3 times this year and it had been at least 2 weeks since I last threw a disc. I also got to throw a couple new discs... a couple from Christmas and one that I just got on ebay. They all work, just like the should which is always nice! ;-)

The "Purple" tees are just about set. I'm pretty happy with the layout with just one hole that I'm not happy with.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 166
It was supposed to rain Saturday, so since the weathermen were wrong, I managed to get three rounds in with friends. So the snow flurries were predicted today, and I figured on a day off of DG. Of course, no precipitation all day, so I head to the home course. It finally started flurrying around hole 5, but I had a really fun round, hit metal on 13 & 16 (need new pics this spring to show all the trees we lost to the emerald ash borer). Anyway, happy to shoot -9 in the flaky stuff and the mud!
Old 02-02-2014, 10:33 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 12
Today was one of those days where your tee shots are money, you can throw as far as you like but you simply cannot make any putts. I must have missed 8 or more 20 footers.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:51 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
I played better than my partner in doubles. He drives further than me but I made a bunch of sick upshots and kept us near even par with birdie putts to compensate any bogies. It was cold and a lot of ice on the ground. Happy I brought the opto jade to the course. Awesome disc for standstill easy distance in the fairway or off the tee.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: LHBH
Got stuck with lone wolf again this week for double. Finally shot closer to what I would in the summer of -4. 7 out of the lead. One if these days I'm going to get a partner again.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimb View Post
Didn't play a scored round, but played on Knobley Mt. working on one of my "unofficial" sets of tees. I played surprisingly well considering I've only played about 2-3 times this year and it had been at least 2 weeks since I last threw a disc. I also got to throw a couple new discs... a couple from Christmas and one that I just got on ebay. They all work, just like the should which is always nice! ;-)

The "Purple" tees are just about set. I'm pretty happy with the layout with just one hole that I'm not happy with.
Whaaat? Come on Jim, you've got no excuse for that considering you have a course in your backyard.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: LHBH
set a new personal record. I managed to bogey 16 out of 18 holes. It was absolutely bananas. Half way in i just said "f*ck this, im just gonna goof off and have some fun"
Old 02-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Birdie Member

I played in a C-Tier this weekend and pretty much "snatched defeat from the jaws of victory".
I was tied for 2nd place after the first round and 4 strokes off the lead. I clanked several easy birdie putts in the first round and it got into my head that I wasn't putting well - and it turned into a self fulfilling prophecy! I missed 7 putts from inside 20 ft on the second round and came in second to last place. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy......

Old 02-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 25
Wasn't today but....very well first time playing open in a PDGA and took third. It was a ton of fun, I got to play with a couple big names in the area and played solid. Not super hot, but solid as hell.

results: http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/16549