Old 04-20-2014, 11:17 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 1150
Throwing Style: RHBH
Shot my first 1000 rated (1026 unofficial) a 53 on oak island to make the push from the third card (12th place) to tie for second. After a poor showing at tall grass.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:38 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 4
Played 18 + 9 holes today at a small local tournament in Virpiniemi DGP. Tough course both physically and technically, and there was also ice on a few tight fairways that caused even fairly good throws to skip off into the woods... pretty frustrating. At least I had a great run of scores for a few holes during the final nine, otherwise not much to write home about.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:58 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 135
i keep losing discs. its pissing me off. yesterday i lost my damn 1x beast. the day before a champ valk and the day before that it was my glo destroyer. ALL under leaves in open areas. WTF!?!

other than this lost plastic curse im under, ive been throwing well and putting pretty solid. it seems my rollers are going to be in my bag this season after being dormant all last year. yesterday i threw another 500 ft +roller to get me a 35 ft 3 putt pin high on a 900 ft hole for the 3. i missed my putt but this proves it can definitely be done. beautiful day of disc!!!
Old 04-20-2014, 02:36 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 21
Played great! Had a one over, an even, and a 3 under in three rounds. Dialed in my Krait, and got a call on my favorite disc that I lost on Thursday.
Old 04-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 1.6
Courses Played: 12
Today's round was a mixed bag. I wasn't anywhere near consistent off the tee, with most shots ending up in places I didn't want them. Either pulled to the right, thrown nose down, anhyzer that never came back or some other thing kept me spraying discs left and right. The on hole 9 (354ft) I parked my Champ Teebird 10 ft from the basket for an easy birdie. Finally my game was coming together! Nope. Luckily my approaches were on point, other wise my +2 would have been a +6 really quick. Still could have made even or -1 because of a few two putts on various holes, but I'm just not that good outside of 15-20 ft. As soon as it gets that far out I feel like I'm pretty much laying up.
Old 04-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi

Courses Played: 19
Me and my partner won our club doubles league today with a -4 (51) at Peter Pan. We left a lot more birdies out there early and my drives were horrible but he parked a few holes and I hit about 4 birdie putts in the 20-35 foot range. We only had one bogey on #15 the 515 foot par three. Good enough to win. Not a ton of people out playing today with the holiday. Got a singles points league at 330 Jones West I think I'll go play just to get in a little extra work.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by notBOB View Post
i keep losing discs. its pissing me off. yesterday i lost my damn 1x beast. the day before a champ valk and the day before that it was my glo destroyer. ALL under leaves in open areas. WTF!?!
Is your area known for disc thieves?
Old 04-20-2014, 10:02 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 16
STILL doinking the front of the basket on putts. other than that, okay.

we had a warm day so i finally got to see how my OG wizards feel in the heat. may have to pick up a couple softs for putting again in the warmth.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 171
Freaky fact of the day: I actually didn't play today.
Sunny, calm, mid-70's. But my folks came in from out of town for Easter, and though we're not a religious bunch, it was an awesomely nice day to spend with family.

I'll make up for it & play Lincoln Ridge tomorrow after work, though!

Old 04-20-2014, 11:06 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 116
Send a message via AIM to ElementZ Send a message via Skype™ to ElementZ
I played my third round of the year yesterday and it was absolutely amazing. 970 rated round after not playing for two months was a total blast.