Old 07-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Those Volts are beautiful

That shock is even more beautiful. Bonerific!

&.. Does anyone throw the Volt and Surge in there bag? When one is your fairway and the other is distance.. The 9/10 speed difference doesn't seem significant enough..
Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 22
I don't throw Surges, but have in the past. I find no use for discs in that speed range when I'm throwing MVP. Tursas/Warship/Vector ---> Volt/Shock/Vision ---> Cannon. I don't really find myself with many distance gaps using this setup. I have more control with my Volt and gain a negligible amount of distance.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Johnson View Post
I don't throw Surges, but have in the past. I find no use for discs in that speed range when I'm throwing MVP. Tursas/Warship/Vector ---> Volt/Shock/Vision ---> Cannon. I don't really find myself with many distance gaps using this setup. I have more control with my Volt and gain a negligible amount of distance.
See I have a big problem. I can't handle anything over speed 10 yet. I can almost get speed 11. But it makes no sense for me to throw a speed 9 and 10. Idk. We'll see with some different competition between the two.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 29
Lol anyone else laugh when they saw nolangherity's avatar ?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:35 PM
* Ace Member *

must have protron tensor!! eclipse too please! where are they? now that the p volt is out will we see another tensor?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Plastic Counselor

Years Playing: 5.9
Courses Played: 101
99.9% yes.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGlass01 View Post
must have protron tensor!! eclipse too please! where are they? now that the p volt is out will we see another tensor?
All 4 should be released in Eclipse soon after regular proton release if not with it. I think the Shock is next, with the Amp to follow, and the Tensor coming out next after that! I will buy all 3.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by aajpity View Post
See I have a big problem. I can't handle anything over speed 10 yet. I can almost get speed 11. But it makes no sense for me to throw a speed 9 and 10. Idk. We'll see with some different competition between the two.
I don't really have the arm to effectively use the Cannon to it's potential. I keep just one in the bag for elevation or bomber holes. If I need any measure of control, I'm most comfortable throwing the Volt, and in the wind, the Shock.

If you already like surges or discs in that distance slot, then I would drop down to the Teebird/Eagle range. Hell, when my bag was dominated by DC, I went right from Cyclones to Surges and didn't really miss out on much. So I agree with you that you probably wouldn't need both.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Johnson View Post
I don't really have the arm to effectively use the Cannon to it's potential. I keep just one in the bag for elevation or bomber holes. If I need any measure of control, I'm most comfortable throwing the Volt, and in the wind, the Shock.

If you already like surges or discs in that distance slot, then I would drop down to the Teebird/Eagle range. Hell, when my bag was dominated by DC, I went right from Cyclones to Surges and didn't really miss out on much. So I agree with you that you probably wouldn't need both.
Well they are still in testing. When I finally get a day off of work I'm going to go to an open field and throw the surges again. Really hoping it will do something special that the Volt/Shock/Amp can't do distance wise.. I want a true distance driver in my bag.. I'll have to start working on my form again to move up on the distance chart. Speed 12/13 by next year hopefully in time for MVP's new distance driver!!

Old 07-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamisms View Post
Lol anyone else laugh when they saw nolangherity's avatar ?
I did