Old 10-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 8
Throwing Style: RHBH
Laid them side by side, no real difference in PLH. Still confused.

That Ice Blue is still one sexy sexy best. She also came with a pretty pink twin that I'm selling.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:06 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 1
Why are you confused?
Old 10-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Plastic Counselor

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 103
ones flippy
Old 10-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Double Eagle Member

Can we talk about something else? Like how MVP NEEDS to come out with some Proton Shocks!
Old 10-21-2013, 02:22 AM
*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 17
would rather see more molds from MVP before they fill out their lineup with proton/eclipse..

i want an under-stale speed 7 fairway and a speed 11-12 distance driver similar to a volt-like stability/flight
Old 10-21-2013, 06:30 AM
Chaw Man

Years Playing: 23.2
Courses Played: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by in4d View Post
would rather see more molds from MVP before they fill out their lineup with proton/eclipse..

i want an under-stale speed 7 fairway and a speed 11-12 distance driver similar to a volt-like stability/flight
Why bother? The Volt BOMBS, especially a nice, well-loved Neutron :::drooool:::

As I've been quite vocal about it, it should be no surprise to use forum-dwellers that I didn't like the Resisitor. Like, at all. But when they come out with a Volt-like fairway (a better Eagle? You bet!) it's going to be so Goddamn money I can't even think about it without climaxing.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:21 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 4
The Volt works pretty well for a fairway for me, but I could see the use of something shorter like an Eagle or Stalker. What I would really like is a slightly longer one for a driver though. Something closer to a Flow.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:27 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 39
Me too. Currently my "straight" max D driver I click the best with is a Quasar I've been throwing since early Spring. I'd love for them to put out something like a speed 12-13 driver with Proton Volt stability. A distance mold that doesn't need beat in...yet something I can rip hard and know it will hold straight, and as it seasons and develops a hint of turn it will have so much distance potential.

If I am not limited by a low ceiling I can already get Volts out there surprisingly close to my speed 13's. I think when they do release a distance driver, it could be my longest disc.

I'm also pumped to see a Resistor speed Amp style disc. I like the Amp but I've decided to cycle Volts for now. I could find room for something slower thogh, like DX Leopard stability with the Resistor core.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 18
Wow, that Ice Blue is nice. Made me go out and order one today from Communitydiscs.com.

Old 10-21-2013, 08:59 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Me too. Currently my "straight" max D driver I click the best with is a Quasar I've been throwing since early Spring. I'd love for them to put out something like a speed 12-13 driver with Proton Volt stability. A distance mold that doesn't need beat in...yet something I can rip hard and know it will hold straight, and as it seasons and develops a hint of turn it will have so much distance potential.

If I am not limited by a low ceiling I can already get Volts out there surprisingly close to my speed 13's. I think when they do release a distance driver, it could be my longest disc.

I'm also pumped to see a Resistor speed Amp style disc. I like the Amp but I've decided to cycle Volts for now. I could find room for something slower thogh, like DX Leopard stability with the Resistor core.
My most beat volt has a bit more high speed stability than my only amp. The amp I use more as a finesse disc, (hyzer flips FH and BH) while the beat up Volt is like a longer faster midrange, will turn with some power but it holds staight lines backhand really well by taking just a little off.
Closed Thread