Old 05-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Johnson View Post
I......have a problem. And I'm not referring to my inability to reconcile color coordination, mold grouping, and stability sorting in this picture. The only thing missing is three Soft N Ions that are currently being dyed by Goosefraba1

And the best out of those... Flip Anode! Whip is the man!
Old 05-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 22
Unfortunately, it didn't come from firsthand experience; dibbed that one. Still one of my all-time favorite discs.

@Brutus I actually have a day-glo orange eclipse Nano that was in my bag at the time of the picture. I thought about getting a Mike C, but the irony of me getting a "with your shirt off" disc would be a little much. Just about the one thing that I really wish I had was an uninked FR Ion. I just don't want one bad enough to pay the going rate right now.

@McJesus Glad it found a good home! And thanks. As a disclaimer to all, the pic does include my primary and backup bag so I should feel a little less guilty, right?!?
Old 05-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Eagle Member

If you end up wanting a Mike C Tesla(only thing I could find in the weight I wanted ) one may pop up in pif. I don't think I'm going to like it.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Eagle Member

What weight? Cause I've been loving the 170 +- Teslas that I've tried. I'm also hunting for a 173-175 for max Beef.

Side note: That Legend looking Tesla at the bottom is 168, gummy, and much less overstable than the typical Ns. In my mind, it flies like the disc that Discspeed talked about wanting (don't we all though?) - right in between a Tesla and Inerta. And sweet baby jeebus, it's a soft MVP driver! Give us more MVP, and regularly, so that I may stock up.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Eagle Member

Old 05-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 6
Inertia tested in the field. I love it. It may be the disc to replace my 5x JK champ Valkyries. That was what I was comparing it to as well as a pfn champ sidewinder. Not SW under stable for me, right at the valk turn/fade that I love with just a bit more ease of use. It is a little more nose angle sensitive IMO, but, when I get that right pop it is effortless distance.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:36 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Johnson View Post
I......have a problem. And I'm not referring to my inability to reconcile color coordination, mold grouping, and stability sorting in this picture. The only thing missing is three Soft N Ions that are currently being dyed by Goosefraba1

I have mailed you quite a few of those looking good.

Still salty I didn't keep that tangent
Old 05-05-2014, 04:52 PM
Eagle Member

Oh hell yeah, I'd say at least 20% of that came from you. Some of the best stuff, as a matter of fact. Especially that Tangent
Old 05-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 6
So I took the inertia on the course. I like it, but between not being used to it and still having issues with my grip due to my MS, I can't really say if I like it better or worse than my valkyries. I will say that everything faster than the Inertia is coming out. Even the Inertia is slipping out because my grip is failing. That being said even on slip outs the thing bombs for my arm speed right now. I can air it out for an s curve, keep it low and flip it straight, Anny it, whatever I ask of it it does. MVP has made a believer out of me. Best part, no searching for pfn or 5x jk champ valks at crazy prices anymore.

Also loving my switch. Thing is a workhorse and a half.

Old 05-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.5
So the Inertia and Tesla will probably not be included in my bag.. While the Switch still has a shot. Really enjoying Axiom with the Alias and Envy.. Those two discs do plenty of damage!
Closed Thread