Old 07-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Birdie Member

Im very late shipping out due to work going to 7 days a week. I'm making up for it by making sure I get tons of stuff in the box.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
Awesome!

I am glad it finally made it to you... JCassidy said he was eyeballing your jerky so Im glad it survived!

That tangent is a game changer man, I was immediately hooked after my first round.

And it looks like Candy is enjoying her gifts as well! The squirrel skinned cap looks great
Old 07-18-2013, 08:21 PM
* Ace Member *

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by warobert View Post
Im very late shipping out due to work going to 7 days a week. I'm making up for it by making sure I get tons of stuff in the box.
Makes me hopeful for my second package
Old 07-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 21.9
Courses Played: 46
Gotta say, this hasn't been a great experience this time around. Scrambled really hard to get a package together and sent and now nothing.

Old 07-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Wizard of Plastic Land

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt B. View Post
Gotta say, this hasn't been a great experience this time around. Scrambled really hard to get a package together and sent and now nothing.

Did you PM Solomon.Trenton for an update? I was worried about my second package and he was able to confirm that it is en route. The holiday screwed a lot of people up apparently. Maybe next year a ship date before the 4th?
Old 07-19-2013, 02:29 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 21.9
Courses Played: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtreadwell View Post
Did you PM Solomon.Trenton for an update? I was worried about my second package and he was able to confirm that it is en route. The holiday screwed a lot of people up apparently. Maybe next year a ship date before the 4th?
No, I haven't wanted to pester the volunteers who aren't at fault. I totally understand that stuff happens, and I'm hopeful I get a package still.

I agree the 4th was tough. The turnaround from getting my name and the ship deadline was a little tight. But that was also two weeks ago.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Wizard of Plastic Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt B. View Post
No, I haven't wanted to pester the volunteers who aren't at fault. I totally understand that stuff happens, and I'm hopeful I get a package still.

I agree the 4th was tough. The turnaround from getting my name and the ship deadline was a little tight. But that was also two weeks ago.
It's not pestering, that's why the shipping confirmation info is mandatory. I'm sure they'll agree that part of the fine work they do to make this happen is assist folks in your shoes.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 80
Throwing Style: RHFH
Very happy with both received packages and one of my sent packages has been posted. Hope the other was received OK!
Old 07-19-2013, 02:56 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.2
Courses Played: 163
MattB:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtreadwell View Post
It's not pestering, that's why the shipping confirmation info is mandatory. I'm sure they'll agree that part of the fine work they do to make this happen is assist folks in your shoes.
^this. I understand you don't want to bug them, but to a certain degree, it might even help because they don't necessarily know who has/hasn't shipped, and shouldn't have to check all of them. You asking them to check helps them figure out if something needs to be investigated with shipper, or someone hasn't shipped yet.

And if something falls through on yours, a bet a few us can scrape together enough to put a smile on yer face.* we're not gonna let you get hosed!

* Offer limited to plastic and swag. Better Made Reduced Fat Jalapeņo Chips just for the lucky people whom I draw.

Last edited by BogeyNoMore; 07-19-2013 at 03:00 PM.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Wizard of Plastic Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
MattB:

^this. I understand you don't want to bug them, but to a certain degree, it might even help because they don't necessarily know who has/hasn't shipped, and shouldn't have to check all of them. You asking them to check helps them figure out if something needs to be investigated with shipper, or someone hasn't shipped yet.

And if something falls through on yours, a bet a few us can scrape together enough to put a smile on yer face.* we're not gonna let you get hosed!

* Offer limited to plastic and swag. Better Made Reduced Fat Jalapeņo Chips just for the lucky people whom I draw.
Exactly. Plus, it helps determine where the issue is. The package may have been shipped but delivered to the wrong location or stuck at the PO. No sense gettin riled at the santa if the reindeer took em to the wrong chimney!