Old 06-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Bending Rodriguez

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 94
Throwing Style: RHBH
Send a message via AIM to B3NDER
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippinBill View Post
I think it would be interesting to see you guys swap bags and play a round or two. Then review each others bags and compare them to your own.
That would be interesting.

However if anyone else out there is like me, you don't want other people carrying your stuff around or going through it. I'm OCD about my discs and equipment etc.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:20 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NDER View Post
That would be interesting.

However if anyone else out there is like me, you don't want other people carrying your stuff around or going through it. I'm OCD about my discs and equipment etc.
I think he means by putting your gear in someone else's bag for a round and swapping actual bags not fully loaded bags
Old 06-02-2013, 02:25 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 View Post
Must just be on mobile cause i embedded on my MacBook and looked fine when i posted the thread
Could you post a direct link? All I get is an embed failed message.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 4.6
Courses Played: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuajames View Post
Click the second "here" link in the failed embed message. It's been like that for awhile on my mobile..
Old 06-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
I think he means by putting your gear in someone else's bag for a round and swapping actual bags not fully loaded bags
This is correct.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Bending Rodriguez

Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 94
Send a message via AIM to B3NDER
Quote:
I know that, I was speaking about just the bag. As an example, I was saying I don't even like other people using my discs, let alone leaving them in charge of my bag.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 12.3
Courses Played: 56
Nice video. Good info provided. I do agree with others that the next time, a little less background noise, so it would be easier to hear the people talking. Also agree with the bag swap and review. Could be easier to get compare and contrast for these bags. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Very helpful.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippinBill View Post
I think it would be interesting to see you guys swap bags and play a round or two. Then review each others bags and compare them to your own.
I was kind of expecting this. It was more of a commercial. I know no bag is perfect. Why did no one really mention anything about their bag they tweaked to suit them better? A con isn't something to ignore.

The Ergo video I'm uploading right now has a lot of cons thrown in that I noticed after the week I spent with it. There's nothing that makes me regret the purchase at all. I wanted to be honest about it having a few flaws that I'll be tweaking to make it better suited to me though. I absolutely love the bag. It's exactly what I wanted in a backpack bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuajames View Post
Are you on a mobile or tablet browser? YouTube embeds don't always work for them. He could've also uploaded it as not allowing mobile.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.3
Courses Played: 4
Throwing Style: LHBH
A quieter location on the course would be pretty good. Somewhere away from the chains and others driving, but in an area where background can really spice things up. Also the lighting was a bit weird when the sun kept going in and out of the clouds :P

Old 06-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 44
The whole idea when we shot this was to have random players check out the bags, try them on, and then get their opinions as well. However, when it came time to do it, everyone was more interested in goofing off or were too nervous to actually film their opinions.

The other thing I noticed was that people would be instantly drawn to one bag without knowing anything really about it other than the shape and/or color. No matter if what they thought was best about that bag was out-done by one of the other ones they still held fast on their initial opinion.

Yes, I'll try to get a better mic for the camera. Being the first video run I did with it, I think it came out pretty well. Just need to find the $$$ to buy quality video/photo accessories.