Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHFH
Do all Gun Buggy

I've been using it for about 6 months now. Except for the 2 months I was convalescing I've used it a minimum of 2-3 days a week. At a cost of around $150 it was worth every penny. But its not perfect.

First the negatives:
-It isn't what you call sturdy. It has a lightweight but not quite flimsy frame and the latch mechanism for folding it isn't very beefy either.
-And it arrived with a minor broken piece. Namely one of the screw attachment points on the front fender. However it arrived with the box somewhat damaged so I probably could have returned it.

Now for the positives:
-Although I said it isn't a tank, it is very lightweight. And that's a plus.
-The design was almost made for disc golf. It holds both mine and my wife's discs plus extras, over 30. In addition to the discs it also holds a 6 pack cooler.
- It rolls like a dream even completely loaded down. I've had it in up to about 6-8 inches of snow without a problem as well as mud and tall grass.
- The gun racks work well for carrying 2 umbrellas.
- 2 drink holders as well as a place for minis, score cards or whatever needs quick easy access.
- There is a removable mesh pouch that holds a myriad of different things such as towels, bug spray, extra clothing, etc.
- The brake mechanism works well.
- We've carried 2 folding stools with it and I've also found a way to stuff a folding lightweight canoe seat in it.
- While it would be a problem on a course that doesn't have the greatest paths such as a very hilly wooded course I have taken it out on a pretty rugged course, Black Diamond at Emery Park without issue.
- And finally cost. At $150 or less shipped from Cabelas (et al.) there isn't anything else out there that can beat it.

Turning 60 in a couple weeks and this has saved my old bones a lot of extra work. I love it and even if it does break down on me, I'd gladly buy another.