Old 07-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 33.6
Courses Played: 77
Throwing Style: RHBH
The only way to settle a situation like this is to challenge the accuser to a game of Guts using 13 speed disc. A code duello engagement, disc style.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 8
Handle it prison style...have a buddy you are playing with pass you a shank while the other guy isnt looking, then distract him and BAM a couple stabs to the chest, and as he turns to run a few more to the kidneys and liver to be sure. Problem solved
Old 07-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 18.2
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post
If you write you name on a 20 and I find it, I will return it. This is not rocket science Joshua, just do the right thing, man.
Note to self: (1)write name on all money; (2) Wait for rocket scientists like ru4por to find and return it; and (3) profit!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:48 PM

Courses Played: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goocher View Post
Should have given him your Groove.
LOL, I think he would've preferred me to punch him than to get that piece of crap.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:53 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 21
Please read post in full, if it has a name I will return. No name ... No disc. If the lazy person has enough time to watch me dig it out, but waits until I have it in my bag to approach. They will leave empty handed. Wrong or right, thanks for the free disc
Old 07-13-2013, 01:13 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 1.9
Courses Played: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuces View Post
I carry a handgun with me at all times in my Grip bag because we do live in a crazy world. I hope I never have to use it, but it does provide me with a sense of security when life throws silly stuff like this my way.

Damn, man....it's a piece of freaking plastic. I'm not sure how the "stand your ground" law will hold up in the case of "hey man, did you steal my frisbee?" case.....

"Your honor, my client shot the guy because he accused him of stealing his 10th Anniversary Buzzz!"

Old 07-13-2013, 01:18 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 14.6
Courses Played: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucero 1 View Post

Damn, man....it's a piece of freaking plastic. I'm not sure how the "stand your ground" law will hold up in the case of "hey man, did you steal my frisbee?" case.....

"Your honor, my client shot the guy because he accused him of stealing his 10th Anniversary Buzzz!"

If it's Texas, and after dark, game on. That being said, legal or not, I would not take a life for any disc.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:56 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHFH
I agree with the go pound Sand comment!! Show him the disc if you want but if you didn't take it then don't worry about him
Old 07-13-2013, 04:05 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.8
Courses Played: 34
Moral of the story, Stay away from the water with discs or your person. Fairways are the best place to be, except of course the basket. :P

Old 07-13-2013, 04:41 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.6
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHFH
I had one of these accusations moments at a tourney. Had a friend loose his favorite disc on a water/creek hole. So after we both turned in our cards I drove back down to the closest entrance of the hole and we looked around. I pulled 3 disc out. All with names on them. Called all three people with no answers and leave messages. So we drive back just in time for them to start going over awards. I walk all three disc up and hold them. Going to give them to the td for lost and found. As I wait one of the guys runs up to me and bows up and says that's my disc. Ok which one. The orange one why you have my disc. I said did you check your phone? He pulls out his phone and kind of had that shocked looked when he had a missed call. I hand it over and he takes it and walks away with a muffled thank you as he already turned. I kind of wished I would of kept hai disc for being a jerk, but I believe in disc karma. I don't like having disc with other people's name on it, unless I buy them from that person.