Old 07-30-2013, 09:50 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
No its junior high, where everyone gets their panties in a bundle if you question MVP.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:54 AM
* Ace Member *

The follow up questions would have to be: how many pros throw premium plastics for putting? And how many use a premium plastic for short range, if they also don't 't use it to putt?
Old 07-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcstradamus View Post
I don't think that top pros are interested in having their putts bounce off the center pole and out of the basket, just so they can look hip by carrying cool discs
Old 07-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdphil View Post
MVP doesn't sponsor anyone, do they? As such I would have to assume that no big time pros are using their stuff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcstradamus View Post
I don't think that top pros are interested in having their putts bounce off the center pole and out of the basket, just so they can look hip by carrying cool discs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJon View Post
No its junior high, where everyone gets their panties in a bundle if you question MVP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MTL_ View Post
No.

/thread
Old 07-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJon View Post
More like middle school, where immature kids troll for reactions. Pretty much every MVP vs. The World thread starts with some jakoff like that kid posting something idiotic, and 10 other idiots posting clapping smilies. It's never the MVP throwers who start this stuff, in fact considering the flame baiting towards MVP on this board, I consider the MVP throwers some of the best at dealing with it, a majority have learned to ignore the people who have nothing better to do with their lives then to flamebait.

And I agree /thread. Just sad we can't have reasonable discussions on this forum anymore, the thread doesn't get 10 replies before some troll comes in to throw a match in the woodpile.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:19 AM
I think I'm important

Years Playing: 21.2
Courses Played: 105
Send a message via AIM to _MTL_ Send a message via Yahoo to _MTL_
I think it's hillarious that people care what prodogy players throw but don't care that no one of name throws MVP.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:23 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
More like middle school, where immature kids troll for reactions. Pretty much every MVP vs. The World thread starts with some jakoff like that kid posting something idiotic, and 10 other idiots posting clapping smilies. It's never the MVP throwers who start this stuff, in fact considering the flame baiting towards MVP on this board, I consider the MVP throwers some of the best at dealing with it, a majority have learned to ignore the people who have nothing better to do with their lives then to flamebait.

And I agree /thread. Just sad we can't have reasonable discussions on this forum anymore, the thread doesn't get 10 replies before some troll comes in to throw a match in the woodpile.
I'd say the Atlas thread's antics were started by an MVP fanboy, but who knows, don't feel like re-reading it.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:28 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAMson View Post
The follow up questions would have to be: how many pros throw premium plastics for putting? And how many use a premium plastic for short range, if they also don't 't use it to putt?
would you consider innova's Pro plastic to be premium?
Old 07-30-2013, 10:30 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 36
Quote:

You must be kidding! You have trolled the Innova threads repeatedly. Are you really that blind to your own hypocrisy? Hilarious!

Old 07-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 55
Quote:
Nice post DeadEye