Old 09-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 4
Looking for hukkin buddy

Hello forum. I have recently moved back to southern Oregon and have also recently found DG. I've played alone a few times and yes it's always nice to get out and be able to throw 2 or 3 discs if time allows. With that said, it's always more fun to have folks to throw with. I am just looking for some folks to throw with that don't mind a nub and disabled vet that hobbles a long to boot. I'm in the Roseburg area, but traveling is always an options. Not too far though, as I have some legal issues that keep my driving to a minimum . Thanks and I look forward to meeting up for a round or 2.

Old 09-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.7
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
I hope you are successful in your quest. I don't know how extroverted you are but I have a couple of "new" friends that I met on the course. When I was playing alone and saw someone else playing solo I'd always speak for a bit, or even ask to join them for a friendly game. It doesn't take long to figure out if they are receptive. I now have a few more phone numbers to call before I hit the course alone, and they often give me the same courtesy when they go out to play.

Curtis