Disc Golf Store
Old 09-10-2013, 02:15 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolangherity View Post
if everyone stops returning discs maybe people will stop inking them up, then we can all find nicer stuff.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 1.1
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim For The Chains View Post
so all of you so high and mighty returners who is to say the person didn't sell the disc inked and was not even the one to lose it in the first place? are you now aiding in theft by giving the disc to someone else who was not the owner when lost? Is PIAS basically corrupt and running illegal business by selling peoples inked discs and buying them from others without checking the original origin of the discs ownership?

seriously you guys must be some of the best examples of humans in the world. SO glad you are a part of the DG world we are so lucky to have you out there.

Love the personal attacks too being I NEVER SAID I KEEP DISCS just started a little discussion on the fact that I have NEVER HAD ONE RETURNED IN 5 YEARS. I'm over it... you guys can lose sleep over your lost discs'
If the person had sold/traded the disc then I guess it is up to them to tell you that when you call them. Of course I don't know why they or the new owner would not have X'd out the contact info. prior to selling or trading it.

I do consider it a blessing when I run into people with integrity and good morals wherever I find them.

I don't believe any of us will lose any sleep over a lost disc but I would imagine most of us would be happy to get it back. Just saying.

Old 09-10-2013, 02:48 PM
*#!SuiCiDe AnKLeS*$$

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 81
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
I don't believe any of us will lose any sleep over a lost disc but I would imagine most of us would be happy to get it back. Just saying.
Except my Star Orc. I'd lose sleep if I lost that.