Old 07-20-2016, 03:00 PM

Default Bag "Name Tag"

So I just ordered a new bag (a neon green Pound Octothorpe). While I'm waiting for it to be delivered, I was trying to think of how I might personalize it. One idea is to order a metal "name tag"(like some customer service type companies use) that includes my name, PDGA#, possibly my local club name, and a logo. I'd get one with a magnetic fastener to attach it to my bag. I have attached a picture of a mock-up I threw together. I emailed the PDGA to check on approval to use the PDGA logo in this fashion and waiting to hear back. If they don't approve, I will probably use my club's logo or a generic disc golf logo or have a friend design one.

I'm curious to hear what others think of this idea...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg name_tag.jpg (31.8 KB, 28 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2016, 03:22 PM
Team Borderland

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 86

As long as it's for your own personal use and not for sale, you can use whatever logo you want.

Another option that could be cool is to find a place that can sew your name or monogram onto the bag.

Old 07-20-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradharris View Post
As long as it's for your own personal use and not for sale, you can use whatever logo you want.

Another option that could be cool is to find a place that can sew your name or monogram onto the bag.
But if I'm using a company to produce the product, I doubt they will do so for me unless I have permission since they would be selling my a product with the logo.

I had thought about sewing/embroidering my name/pdga# on the bag but I'm not sure how easy it is to find a place that would do that on this type of product. But definitely an option.