Old 10-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.1
Courses Played: 28
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MTL_ View Post
I'd be shocked if both Paul and Catrina are on the team next year
I don't know why that thread a few months ago about their divorce was deleted so quickly. They got divorced. If threads about their engagement/marriage were allowed, I don't understand brooming threads about their divorce.

They're still on the scene though, so I don't know why one would leave the team unless they're THAT incapable of being civil to one another. And I've heard literally NOTHING about that being the case (nor anything about how they get along really well).
Old 10-04-2013, 05:44 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 813
The issue with that thread was the conduct of specific posters, not the subject of the issues between those two.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Pandamonium Discs

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 78
Only reason why I think Uli might leave is because I see him bidding on used innova discs all the time on the facebook auctions. And Catrina is always selling her team stamped stuff. But I doubt that Catrina is going to leave because they just offered up her sig series not too long ago, so why would they go through all that just to have her leave.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by timj5304 View Post
Personally I would boot Cat and Cam, Paul did nothing wrong but personally I would like to see Ulibarri go back to Dynamic Discs which he was previously sponsored by.
ive never met the guy (paul), but have been told that he is kind of a prick by several that do know him, who knows if that had anything to do with what happened tho
Old 10-04-2013, 06:38 PM
Pandamonium Discs

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwingles View Post
ive never met the guy (paul), but have been told that he is kind of a prick by several that do know him, who knows if that had anything to do with what happened tho
False, met him a couple times and I would say that Uli is the exact opposite of what you are describing. He is a true professional and a class act. He just a fun dude.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 88
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsmanm View Post
False, met him a couple times and I would say that Uli is the exact opposite of what you are describing. He is a true professional and a class act. He just a fun dude.
Never met him, but I've never heard anyone mention him being anything but a good guy either.

Has anyone looked at the contract the team signed with Prodigy? They might not be able to leave.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
Never met him, but I've never heard anyone mention him being anything but a good guy either.

Has anyone looked at the contract the team signed with Prodigy? They might not be able to leave.
Hahaha their souls are Prodigy's!!! Mwhahahahahahahaha
Old 10-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.3
Courses Played: 9
regardless of the reasons why Nikko, Paul, or Cat might leave, I actually think the big question is if anyone will be leaving any company.

Feldbeard has a new capacity with Lat next year, probably teaching clinics while playing less, possibly trying to pitch retailers on selling the line.

Emac isn't going anywhere.

Val and Avery could be stolen, Prodigy or dynatitudeside may snag them because the beast and lizotte seem to be getting a lot of innova love right now.

Nikko could easily go rogue, but I think it is likely prodigy will just let him putt with wizards to keep him.

Doss is my biggest wild card. He seems friendly with so many people on tour (he travels with Val, I think) and he seems like a super nice guy who would be a huge get for any company. Discraft really doesn't seem to be in the game right now as all the new companies come along, so he could be offered a lot of money.
In fact, he would be a perfect fit for the Westside part of the triangle of Dynatitudeside. Him, Emac, and the beard would be three compelling stars for the three sides of that company. I think Val could land here too, or cat if she leaves Prodigy.

Then there's Mike C. Will MVP send him on the road? Will he be willing? Can they offer him a bus with dark/demon souls to help entice him?

The world may never know...or at least not till after January.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 1.1
Courses Played: 29
I'm trying to decide if this is more like Nascar or a soap opera. Do these pros drive around in cars with giant company logos on them?

Old 10-04-2013, 07:16 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsmanm View Post
cool, I hope you are right, messed up shizz imo