#51  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Kenny53691's Avatar
Kenny53691 Kenny53691 is online now
Noodle Arm
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West of Dayton, OH
Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 65
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,817
You have a list of supporters telling you to play, just drop down a division.... add me to that list.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:35 PM
BigSky's Avatar
BigSky BigSky is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny53691 View Post
just drop down a division.... add me to that list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Regarding divisions, I have no interest in playing in anything but open in any tourney I play.
BTW, I second the motion to take better care of your fingers.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-07-2013, 05:51 PM
HeavyCritters's Avatar
HeavyCritters HeavyCritters is offline
Rick Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SE Wisconsin
Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 114
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,603
This thread makes me

Sorry to hear it, Mike. Let those fingers heal and then really take 'em by storm.




And post more videos.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charlotte NC
Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 62
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,357
I have so much stuff filmed its not even funny. I made a point to film as much testing as I could before the weather goes to crap, so I have something to keep busy with. KC roc vs pro Roc3, Nova/Atlas vs Anode/Tangent, Diamond/starlite tern/UB procul/unlace video, z drone test, condor test, D series and M series tests, MVP putter and driver comparisons, moonshine escape, jokeri, and I'm currently working on reducing an hour+ of raw PA1/PA2/PA4 footage down to a 5-10 minute video.

Once the year is over or the weather is complete ass I'm also making another highlights video. I kept starting it over the fall but then would film some more cool shots. I have so many throws to choose from, its gonna be tough making it an under 20 minute video haha. My idea was to divide it into sections, starting with cool putts, then birdies, then eagles, then metal hits & chain outs, then finally aces. Hopin to stick one more ace for that video.

I also want to do a trick shot video. Me and my friends have talked about it. The discboarding video was the most fun I've had filming in a long time. Test videos can kind of suck to film. Imagine trying to compare four mids on a hole, ****ing up two of the shots, going and gathering everything, letting a group play through, trying again, ****ing up one of those two shots, letting another group playthrough etc. Its fun when it goes well but sometimes you just mess up and gotta re-throw. Nobody cares how a disc flies for the first 10' out of your hand before it smacks a tree....even if its pretty funny
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-07-2013, 07:00 PM
ElementZ's Avatar
ElementZ ElementZ is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Madison, WI
Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 116
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,069
Send a message via AIM to ElementZ Send a message via Skype™ to ElementZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
I have so much stuff filmed its not even funny. I made a point to film as much testing as I could before the weather goes to crap, so I have something to keep busy with. KC roc vs pro Roc3, Nova/Atlas vs Anode/Tangent, Diamond/starlite tern/UB procul/unlace video, z drone test, condor test, D series and M series tests, MVP putter and driver comparisons, moonshine escape, jokeri, and I'm currently working on reducing an hour+ of raw PA1/PA2/PA4 footage down to a 5-10 minute video.

Once the year is over or the weather is complete ass I'm also making another highlights video. I kept starting it over the fall but then would film some more cool shots. I have so many throws to choose from, its gonna be tough making it an under 20 minute video haha. My idea was to divide it into sections, starting with cool putts, then birdies, then eagles, then metal hits & chain outs, then finally aces. Hopin to stick one more ace for that video.

I also want to do a trick shot video. Me and my friends have talked about it. The discboarding video was the most fun I've had filming in a long time. Test videos can kind of suck to film. Imagine trying to compare four mids on a hole, ****ing up two of the shots, going and gathering everything, letting a group play through, trying again, ****ing up one of those two shots, letting another group playthrough etc. Its fun when it goes well but sometimes you just mess up and gotta re-throw. Nobody cares how a disc flies for the first 10' out of your hand before it smacks a tree....even if its pretty funny
Your videos are awesome. They've done more for Crosslap than probably everything I've tried to do combined. Keep up the excellent work!!
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Mike C's Avatar
Mike C Mike C is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charlotte NC
Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 62
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,357
I'm extremely happy I could do that. I really enjoy bringing exposure to smaller companies, especially when they put out such nice discs.

Someday I'll do another video with the Lucky
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-07-2013, 07:20 PM
joshuajames's Avatar
joshuajames joshuajames is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Asheville, NC
Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 1,653
Well I will come play with you in Charlotte!

And I would let the finger heal.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-07-2013, 07:33 PM
5QU166Y's Avatar
5QU166Y 5QU166Y is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Charlotte
Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 70
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,247
I think you'll like Charlotte. I'm sure you haven't played all of the courses, either, so you have that to look forward to. I could meet you if you want someone to show you around somewhere (navigation can be spotty, especially at courses like Renny).
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-07-2013, 07:47 PM
Jukeshoe's Avatar
Jukeshoe Jukeshoe is offline
<------ your ad here
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW Indiana
Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 194
Posts: 6,563
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
I haven't pre-refistered or anything.
Keep your love life to yourself.

Tough break, man...hope you have a speedy recovery! *sends healing good vibes via The Ether*
Reply With Quote
 

  #60  
Old 11-08-2013, 01:39 AM
BrotherDave's Avatar
BrotherDave BrotherDave is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NC
Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 11,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuajames View Post
Well I will come play with you in Charlotte!

And I would let the finger heal.
Hellz yeah, the rich get richer. NC where the players play and we roll on the holes like every day...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.