Old 11-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Noodle Arm

Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 65
Throwing Style: RHBH
You have a list of supporters telling you to play, just drop down a division.... add me to that list.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2013, 05:35 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny53691 View Post
just drop down a division.... add me to that list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
Regarding divisions, I have no interest in playing in anything but open in any tourney I play.
BTW, I second the motion to take better care of your fingers.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Rick Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...

Years Playing: 15.6
Courses Played: 114
This thread makes me

Sorry to hear it, Mike. Let those fingers heal and then really take 'em by storm.

And post more videos.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 62
I have so much stuff filmed its not even funny. I made a point to film as much testing as I could before the weather goes to crap, so I have something to keep busy with. KC roc vs pro Roc3, Nova/Atlas vs Anode/Tangent, Diamond/starlite tern/UB procul/unlace video, z drone test, condor test, D series and M series tests, MVP putter and driver comparisons, moonshine escape, jokeri, and I'm currently working on reducing an hour+ of raw PA1/PA2/PA4 footage down to a 5-10 minute video.

Once the year is over or the weather is complete ass I'm also making another highlights video. I kept starting it over the fall but then would film some more cool shots. I have so many throws to choose from, its gonna be tough making it an under 20 minute video haha. My idea was to divide it into sections, starting with cool putts, then birdies, then eagles, then metal hits & chain outs, then finally aces. Hopin to stick one more ace for that video.

I also want to do a trick shot video. Me and my friends have talked about it. The discboarding video was the most fun I've had filming in a long time. Test videos can kind of suck to film. Imagine trying to compare four mids on a hole, ****ing up two of the shots, going and gathering everything, letting a group play through, trying again, ****ing up one of those two shots, letting another group playthrough etc. Its fun when it goes well but sometimes you just mess up and gotta re-throw. Nobody cares how a disc flies for the first 10' out of your hand before it smacks a tree....even if its pretty funny
Old 11-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.6
Courses Played: 116
Send a message via AIM to ElementZ Send a message via Skype™ to ElementZ
Quote:
I have so much stuff filmed its not even funny. I made a point to film as much testing as I could before the weather goes to crap, so I have something to keep busy with. KC roc vs pro Roc3, Nova/Atlas vs Anode/Tangent, Diamond/starlite tern/UB procul/unlace video, z drone test, condor test, D series and M series tests, MVP putter and driver comparisons, moonshine escape, jokeri, and I'm currently working on reducing an hour+ of raw PA1/PA2/PA4 footage down to a 5-10 minute video.

Once the year is over or the weather is complete ass I'm also making another highlights video. I kept starting it over the fall but then would film some more cool shots. I have so many throws to choose from, its gonna be tough making it an under 20 minute video haha. My idea was to divide it into sections, starting with cool putts, then birdies, then eagles, then metal hits & chain outs, then finally aces. Hopin to stick one more ace for that video.

I also want to do a trick shot video. Me and my friends have talked about it. The discboarding video was the most fun I've had filming in a long time. Test videos can kind of suck to film. Imagine trying to compare four mids on a hole, ****ing up two of the shots, going and gathering everything, letting a group play through, trying again, ****ing up one of those two shots, letting another group playthrough etc. Its fun when it goes well but sometimes you just mess up and gotta re-throw. Nobody cares how a disc flies for the first 10' out of your hand before it smacks a tree....even if its pretty funny
Your videos are awesome. They've done more for Crosslap than probably everything I've tried to do combined. Keep up the excellent work!!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:04 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 5.7
Courses Played: 62
I'm extremely happy I could do that. I really enjoy bringing exposure to smaller companies, especially when they put out such nice discs.

Someday I'll do another video with the Lucky
Old 11-07-2013, 07:20 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 43
Throwing Style: RHFH
Well I will come play with you in Charlotte!

And I would let the finger heal.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 70
I think you'll like Charlotte. I'm sure you haven't played all of the courses, either, so you have that to look forward to. I could meet you if you want someone to show you around somewhere (navigation can be spotty, especially at courses like Renny).
Old 11-07-2013, 07:47 PM
<------ your ad here

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 194
Smile

Quote:
I haven't pre-refistered or anything.
Keep your love life to yourself.

Tough break, man...hope you have a speedy recovery! *sends healing good vibes via The Ether*

Old 11-08-2013, 01:39 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuajames View Post
Well I will come play with you in Charlotte!

And I would let the finger heal.
Hellz yeah, the rich get richer. NC where the players play and we roll on the holes like every day...