Disc Golf Store
Old 07-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 39
Throwing Style: RHBH
Groomsmen Gifts

So I am going to be ordering my groomsmen gifts soon and I want to get them all a Dyemax disc because they all play. I was thinking about what kind of design I would like to get and I am stumped. I throw all pink plastic because it's easy to find but I don't think my groomsmen would appreciate a pink disc . I do have a logo for our wedding but again I don't think my groomsmen would want a disc with that logo full on it. So I would like to include that logo just not have that be the only thing on there. Anyone have any ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: png Wedding Monogram.png (32.6 KB, 37 views)
Old 07-25-2014, 04:11 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.2
Courses Played: 47
Throwing Style: RHFH
I think no matter what you do, they will be happy and probably not throw it. I got a champ Valk for being a groomsman. Never did throw it. Kept it with my ace disc, and two fund raiser disc I had made for a course I designed. So I'm doubting color (pink) would matter either. It's your wedding and your gift to them.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 41
Throwing Style: RHFH
If you are going to go all out figure out which disc your groomsman like best and which colors. If you are going to Dyemax them you can buy different discs depending on their preferences. Im not sure on your artistic ability but i picture a scene of the alter and family siting around but a DG basket instead of the priest with your logo above it.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:01 PM

Courses Played: 2
I would make them invitations for divorce court. all those people at the wedding and no one ever shows up for the divorce. just my two cents. at my wedding I was sure to invite everyone to the happiest day of my life, the divorce.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:29 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 2.2
Courses Played: 39
Throwing Style: RHBH
I was going to order 7 of the same disc. 1 for each of my 5 groomsmen and 2 for me. The 2 for me would be one on the wall and one in my bag. Dyemax is deeply discounted at 6 discs so I would want to do that. Just still don't know what the heck to have "printed" on it.

Mbag - my artistic ability is not there at all... I'm lucky if I can draw a straight stickman.

cheese - why so negative?

Old 07-26-2014, 01:37 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 17
i did these 7, all different discs, for a member on here a while back... might help w the creative thoughts...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wedding discs.jpg (44.6 KB, 18 views)