Old 05-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 36
Throwing Style: RHFH
forgot to post here last week when i aced lawless #6 in it's short postion, 144ft uphill with m. ibex straight at it all the way. i thought it was going to cruise on by, but it softly hit the chains for my 3rd ace and my shortest.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 1.3
Courses Played: 11
Throwing Style: RHBH
Just got my first ace ever at Truckee River Regional Park on Hole 2. It was in the short position, but the straight on approach is blocked by two trees. Took an Innova Nova, threw it on a little hyper out to the right, it flattens out but starts to slow down as it gets close to the basket. Starts fading hard left and I figured "cool, it's going to land near the basket. pretty much a tap in birdie." The I hear the magical sound of clanging chains. The first thought was "must've chained out" since I lost an ace last year due to a buzz shooting through the chains. I peek through the trees as the guys on tee pad 3 yell "holy **** it's in! I can't believe I saw that!" There it is, the bright green rim of the Nova sitting in the basket 254ft away from me. Coffee cup in hand I sprinted to that damn basket. Felt so good to have that happen, but now I need to spend a little extra money and get a new Nova. That ace disc isn't staying in there for long.
Old 05-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: LHBH
Aced Watson Lakes #5(355') with a 400S Proto F2 in a 10mph headwind yesterday(5/16/14).
Old 05-17-2014, 03:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 29.3
Courses Played: 79
2nd ace on hole 6(176') at Bousquet Mountain in Pittsfield MA.
RHBH Anhyzer shot with a Champ Monarch, same as the first time.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:54 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.1
Courses Played: 35
Aced #5 at Benedict Park. 200 ft. downhill with my FLX Challenger. The way the hole is set up the best (only) shot is an ace run anyway. It's hard to not be long or short.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:21 PM

My first post here. Last thursday I was playing with a group of ten players, all of whom had been playing longer than me and played better than me. Three of them played in the pro open division. We set up to tee off at hole 13 at latimer lakes park in horn lake ms. Anyone who has played this hole knows it's a very tough and very wooded fairway to the basket, at about 280 feet of legnth. I was the last to throw and everyone before me had caught one of those nasty trees i spoke of. I bombed a disccraft xs up the fairway on a frozen rope. It passes all the trees and makes it into the cove the basket is in. It catches dead center chains and rings the most glorious of sounds in all of sports. CHIIIINNGG!!!!! YES! I just aced in the biggest group I've ever even played in, much less actually aced in. With the amount of people that were with me, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was on this site and could verify this ace. I have a picture of the disc everyone signed, if anybody thinks they may have been in the group with me, ill upload it.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks, Dad

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackninjaturtle View Post
My first post here. Last thursday I was playing with a group of ten players, all of whom had been playing longer than me and played better than me. Three of them played in the pro open division. We set up to tee off at hole 13 at latimer lakes park in horn lake ms. Anyone who has played this hole knows it's a very tough and very wooded fairway to the basket, at about 280 feet of legnth. I was the last to throw and everyone before me had caught one of those nasty trees i spoke of. I bombed a disccraft xs up the fairway on a frozen rope. It passes all the trees and makes it into the cove the basket is in. It catches dead center chains and rings the most glorious of sounds in all of sports. CHIIIINNGG!!!!! YES! I just aced in the biggest group I've ever even played in, much less actually aced in. With the amount of people that were with me, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them was on this site and could verify this ace. I have a picture of the disc everyone signed, if anybody thinks they may have been in the group with me, ill upload it.
you better upload it so we can confirm you did in fact ace.

Also I looked at the hole it's kind of funny the Teesign and the hole info have different lengths

Last edited by sgamerp; 05-20-2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgamerp View Post
you better upload it so we can confirm you did in fact ace.

Also I looked at the hole it's kind of funny the Teesign and the hole info have different lengths
here ya go!

http://imgur.com/akVzUys

yea i don't really trust the signs at this course. I feel like they just eyeballed a lot of them or basket locations have been changed over the years.

p.s. - i cant figure out how to insert the pic to make it work on here. Sorry!

Last edited by blackninjaturtle; 05-20-2014 at 04:45 PM. Reason: pic didnt work
Old 05-20-2014, 04:45 PM
Thanks, Dad

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 80
the website says 227 and the sign says 197

Old 05-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Why didn't Winston take advantage of me instead?

Years Playing: 4.2
Courses Played: 34
this was a couple weeks ago but i just saw this thread again and figured id contribute. aced hole 4 at Seymour Lake Park with a c-line pd. hyzer around the right side. been playing this course for years and never aced here, they added a second set of chains last year and finally after numerous chain outs i got one to stick here. my longest ace to date at 340ft.