Home Course: East Lake Park, Mt Pleasant, Iowa
Top 11 Rounds Per course:
1) 50: Tupelo Bay - Myrtle Beach, SC
2) 45: East Bay Park - Georgetown, SC
3) 36: East Lake Park - Mt. Pleasant, IA
4) 25: Riverview - Mt Pleasant, IA
5) 24: North Charlotte Regional Park - Port Charlotte, FL
6) 19: Picnic Island - Tampa, FL
7) 18: NE Coachman - Clearwater, FL
8) 12: Taylor Lakes Park - Largo, FL
9) 11: Limona DGC - Brandon, FL
10) 09: Wildwood - Ottumwa, IA
11) 07: Cliff Stephens - Clearwater, FL
RussMB's Top 3 Most lost discs:
1. Wraith 10
2. Leopard 9
3. Beast 6
My review guideline/criteria:
-9 hole courses are rated on a scale of 1-4.
-5 stars are a culmination of Design, Challenge, Strategy, Experience, and Fun.
-IMO Having cons does not eliminate the possibility of a 5 star/disc rating. However it needs to be challenging and well designed.
-A course will get 2 discs/stars, as long as it has at least 9 stated baskets and designated tee areas. (remember this is a guideline, it can still vary from course to course)
-I review courses under the pretense that readers are asking the questions:
~Give me a good reason why I SHOULDN'T play this 18 hole course.
~Give me a good reason why I SHOULD play this 9 hole course.
DGCR Members I have met up with:
rlbeachy, Edmasta, Timmic, CrazyDisc, Davemer2303, Underdog, Mattdabbs, DyeingToPlay, wjshooter, Jedimastr13,HarkeyPuck, Dylan Courtney,PanicKJ,ZoneDriven, Chain-Addicted, Hindenburg, Citadelly, Brad Bass, Thrembo, SteveQC, Justin, MRuff22, DSCJNKY, Prerube, CWalbino, Red Army, Ripper, Discjunkie, Rolltide35, Uncleryan13, Ebadfish and Pimbooth.