Dayton, OH
Belmont Park Share
Uploaded By: Darth Anovin Hole #7 (Taken 3/2011)
4 / 265ft.   3 / 265ft.   3 / 265ft.   3 / 265ft. Par / Distance:

A bit of a let down

2-4    9/5/2014   9/8/2014
Review By: JDS3105
Pros: Wide open so there's very little chance of loosing discs. Fairly easy to play. Good if you want chances to really let some drives loose.
Cons: Always busy, grass isn't cut often enough, some shady people there at times. Some people take their dogs with them and don't clean up after them. Little chance to work on accuracy and learn to recover from bad shots.
Other Thoughts: I heard tons of people raving about this course. After playing it, I have to say overall it was a real let down. If you're close by, it's suitable but this isn't a course I would ever go out of my way to play. If I'm at Hazy Shade I might swing over and play, but most likely I'd just swing by Indian Riffle. Some locals can tell if you're not from the area and can be rude. Example- I saw two girls playing and some guys were making some inappropriate remarks towards them. I'd never bring my wife here to play.

2-4    7/10/2012   8/20/2012
Review By: preludedrew
Pros: 18 Hole course in Dayton, very open has some long shots too for good drives. Easy to understand tees.
Cons: always older guys sitting in chairs in the parking lot, gives the park a bad mood i think, all shots are open, no wood shots, have to keep going up to the mound for a few holes. A long walk for some. Needs new and betters tee signs if you ask me.
Other Thoughts: A popular course in Dayton, this older course is love it or hate it.