1 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: - Some challenging shots / holes
- Good variety of holes (open / wooded / water)
- Not as busy as Sioux Falls course
- Main fairways were well maintained
Cons: - Navigating the course can be confusing at times
- Back 9 needs some work
- Long grass / brush could gobble up discs pretty easy
- Course is easily flooded being right on the river
Other Thoughts: This course is a great alternative to Tuthill park. Its more of a challenge with far less traffic. I've tried playing the course a few times and its often flooded (especially in the spring). As long as the weathers been dry its worth the drive out to Brandon!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.