2 Helpful / 1 Not
Disc Stop Pit Stop
Pros: - Close the highway
- Wide open (other then people)
- The layout has a good rhythm. Trees are in good places and hole locations give just enough of a challenge for a small course.
Cons: - Only 9 holes ;-(
- It is very easy to miss hole the short hole by the water. Hole 4?
- Not much elevation change
- Lots of trash coming off the highway
- Bathrooms closed possibly because of winter
Other Thoughts: - Going west on I-90 get off at exit 175 not 174.
- Watch out for dogs and people.
2 of 3 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Simple, but fun
Pros: Beautiful park, course clearly marked, nice tee boxes, a couple fun holes, but very straightforward. Along Moses Lake, so nice scenery at times. Kind of a no-brainer course, but still fun.
Cons: A bit simple and only 9 holes. Bathrooms are gross!
Other Thoughts: Honestly, this is a fun course...nothing to write home about, but like another reviewer stated, great pit stop along I-90. If heading across I-90 going either way, it is definately worth bringing your discs and spending an hour. Kids can play at the park.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.