East Bethel, MN
Blue Ribbon Pines DGC Share
Uploaded By: timg Hole #27 (Taken 6/2015)

Meh

1    4/1/2016   8/23/2016
Review By: mmblink86
Pros: No doubt about it, this is a well maintained course. There are some holes that are unique, and the facilities are nice. I enjoyed my time there but...
Cons: This course does not come close to cracking my Top 20. There were too many times where a BH or FH hyzer were necessary to beat the 'risk' of the hole. Lots of repetition both in the woods and on the open holes. On errant shots, I was expecting more difficulty in returning to one's objective on the hole. Pretty bland in terms of OB water & elevation.
Other Thoughts: I was expecting this course to stand out. It's pretty clear the rating is due to lots of local lovin'

Not worth the Money

1    5/31/2014   5/31/2014
Review By: Fepowerguy8
Pros: Well groomed and clean.
Cons: Very Flat, Mosquitoes so thick it makes it difficult to see. Played many free courses that are more challenging then this one. Lots of very open holes that go over a creek.
Other Thoughts: If it was a free course I might go to it again. Just not that much of a challenge and I am no pro.