Kansas City, MO
Blue Valley Park Share
Uploaded By: DiscChainBasket18 Hole #4 (Taken 8/2009)
#4 upshot

Bring a map :)

1    8/6/2012   8/6/2012
Review By: attik34
Pros: I'm giving a 3 based on cleanliness, feel and the obvious potential of the course. It's gorgeous. Would have loved to have had a clue what was going on.
Cons: Extremely confusing to just walk up and play for first time. I didnt make it far and decided i needed to come back with help/ a map. I will be doing this and probably changing my rating accordingly.
Other Thoughts: just come prepairedto walk and be lost... bring a map for sure :)

1    6/18/2012   7/12/2012
Review By: tmattoon
Pros: Very cool course with nice tee pads and very very long holes. Pin maps are nice when they are there. Mowed very well for how big it is.
Cons: Very poorly marked course and very hard to find the next whole especially when the numbers change to where short and long tees are different. Not in the best area. Disc golf parking is fine but others in the park aren't. We saw multiple pit bulls wondering around, luckily the one that walked up to us was nice. It's so long you'll probably get tired from walking.

Uh, its long.

2-4    8/12/2010   8/13/2010
Review By: jayhawker737
This review was updated on 5/10/2012
Pros: Fairways are mowed, and the rough is definetly rough. It looks like it could be a ball golf course.
Tee pads are very creative.
If you are looking to work on your driving game, there is no better place in the world to work on distance, seeing as this is the world's longest disc golf course.
There are par 4's and par 5's.
Cons: A bit repetitive. I like technical a bit more than distance so this course wasn't the best for me.
The signs at tee pad can mislead you where to throw, but if fairway is mowed, just follow that.
Other Thoughts: Have fun beating Avery Jenkins course record of -13. You might just wanna aim at getting better than plus 18

Over hyped

1    8/12/2010   8/12/2010
Review By: kcplease
Pros: Good use of land
Great use of fariways
Good exercize
Open
Good place to work on drivers
Cons: Too open
Repetitive (long and open, I get it)
Obnoxious parking
The tee maps are not the best
I could make my own course just as fun with a really big field and a couple Mach Lites.
Other Thoughts: This course would be much more fun if I could drive 500 feet. sadly, thats not the case, making almost every hole a challenge. Challenges are good, yes, but when it is the exact same challenge on every hole it gets boring and more of a chore. I still have to chuck it out as far as possible and pray it land on the fairway so I don't have to search through the insane rough. There are many better courses in the Kansas City ares for those of us that like technical courses.