San Angelo, TX
Brentwood Park Share
Uploaded By: Bevo Hole #2 (Taken 7/2009)
Hole #2 Basket (from left side)

great 9

2-4    12/18/2009   12/25/2009
Review By: mc lazer
Pros: This is a great 9. The tee boxes are superb, wish that Austin would use these rubber mats. It doesn't look like a good course until you play it, I've been very happy with all the courses I've played in Angelo so far. The creek's in play on a few but only a real hazard in the deep spot that holds water.
Cons: That tennis court fence has to go, I could probably snag an Ace on that hole if it wasn't there.
Other Thoughts: You guys in Angelo are real lucky to have the courses there, I've seen none close to acceptable within 100 miles. But I'm an out of towner and haven't seen or done it all. Really love the boxes, hope to see some of those at Middle Concho in the future.

5+    9/16/2008   2/23/2009
Review By: biggio1
Pros: Nice crushed granit fly pad tees. Well maintained city park. Great for nite golf. Creek and lots of OB.
Cons: No elevation, watch for kids having football and soccer practice during parts of the year.
Other Thoughts: This was the first course I ever played and it will always have a special place in my heart and mind.