Auburn, ME
Uploaded By: timg
Course Sign

5+    9/30/2012   9/30/2012
Review By: mainediscgolfer
Pros: A challenging course but not but yet still very shootable I have played this course a lot it is one of my top courses I like how it is all in the woods because that is the challenge if you are accurate with your shots you be just fine
Other Thoughts: This course should improve your game and thougt the owner was very friendly when he is there he runs a plumbing buisenes has well

scary owner

1    9/8/2012   9/8/2012
Review By: lords of excellence
Pros: nice course
Cons: the owner insulted us in a profane and frankly scarey way. Even after he knew his bizarre allegations were false he continued to insult us. He did refund our money. I will never return.
Other Thoughts: this mans insults were so outrageous that if this were 1850 i would of slapped him with a leather glove

Good Course. But too many trees

2-4    8/22/2012   8/24/2012
Review By: ProjectKyle
Pros: Vary challenging and well maintained course. Good environment. Baskets are old, But still in good shape!
Cons: A bit too many trees fore my taste. The par's are a bit unreasonably low in my opinion as well. However, I guess that just makes it more of a challenge.
Other Thoughts: The entire course is in the woods. So accuracy is a must. It would be nice if they took out a few trees. But over all Campbell is still a solid course that I have, and will return to on occasion.

I won't be playing here again

1    7/16/2012   7/22/2012
Review By: Rhyno14
Pros: Baskets are great!
Cons: Signs are misleading, shows the basket being in one spot when it is actually COMPLETELY opposite of where it is. O.B. here is ridiculous, very few lanes to hit, and if you get a kick of any kind you go O.B.
Other Thoughts: I have played a lot of different courses and some were not good, but this one takes the cake for being the worst course I have ever played. You would be better off playing at Dragan Field 2 miles from here. Don't waste your time on this course.

Just down the street

5+    9/19/2009   2/7/2010
Review By: ncee
Pros: Very well maintained course. Quite, close and not busy, so you don't have to wait much.
Cons: No real nice, long open holes (you know you got to wrench out your arm occasionally)
Other Thoughts: I'd love to see them offer Hot Dogs on the weekend.

fun course

5+    9/1/2009   9/12/2009
Review By: danman
Pros: probably the best maintaine course i've played on. excellent layout very fun
Cons: lots of trees can be intimidating,
Other Thoughts: The trees can be intimidating, but I've learned to play around them. This course has definitely improved my game at other courses.

Well maintained!

1    6/15/2009   8/8/2009
Review By: Largent
Pros: Perfectly maintained. Benches, trash cans, concrete tees at every hole. Smoking areas. Great scenic course!
Cons: The roped off out of bounds areas are pretty close on some holes but that just makes it more challenging.
Other Thoughts: Great course, can't wait to play again