Grenada, MS
Cemetary Ridge DGC Share
Uploaded By: WSP420 Hole #14 (Taken 8/2013)

Short but fun!

1    8/17/2013   8/19/2013
Review By: WSP420
Pros: -Nice flow. I never had to search around for the next tee.
-Holes #9 & #18 both loop back around to the parking area.
-Tee signs with distances on every hole
-Most baskets were in excellent condition (#4, #10 & #14 were exceptions)
-Benches on several holes.
Cons: -Not well maintained at all: Very tall grass on #6 & #18. A large tree has fallen in front of the #12 tee. (It's not that bad though... you can play through the tree or take a few steps up to the road and tee-off from there)
-Baskets #10 & #14 look like a trees fell on them and #4 is in disrepair.
-I didn't see a single trash can on the course
-Very short holes
-The lanes/fairways on a few holes are non-existent, or too overgrown to recognize.
Other Thoughts: After reading the single review and seeing the course condition as 'Unplayable,' I was ready for the worst. Turns out, the course isn't nearly as bad as it was made out to be. I had a great time!

Yes, it's overgrown in places and a few baskets need to be replaced/repaired, but all in all it's a nice little course that needs more traffic. If you play George Payne Cossar State Park, it's worth the 30ish minute drive to play this short fun course.

Not Much here

1    11/18/2008   12/10/2008
Review By: ambroze
Pros: Not much here to report except I was able to play here while passing through MS and it was the only one I had time to play.
Cons: Very hilly and a lot short easy shots. Some shots go over the road into oncoming traffic, which I'm personally not a huge fan of. I would not play it again if I was in the area.