Great for a quick round
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1. chances to air it out and get close to pin for birdie chances
2. no signs but easy to find pads that have distance on them
3. concrete pads
4. Long pad and short pad
5. Great to take someone new to the game( I took my dad and he shot +3 from the short tees)
6. A few different good spots to tee off
7. Good pin placements(one is under a willow tree by a small lttle half creek water area)
8. Easy to find discs with virtually no chance to lose one
Cons: 1. Too wide open in certain spots
2. holes are too short
3. concrete pads are a little short
Other Thoughts: Solid little 9 hole par 3 course. players with years of experience wouldnt care much for this course I wouldnt think. Ive been playing for 4 months and enjoy city park style courses.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
3 Helpful / 0 Not
A Nice Quicky
Pros: A nice little technical course for newbies and vets alike with very well maintained fairways. Holes 2,3, and 8 make for a few interesting drives as well as putts especially in the warmer months when water is present.
Cons: The park tends to be more congested with walkers, joggers and picnic parties on weekends, so your best bet is to play earlier morning rounds prior to the rush.
Other Thoughts: Park is well maintained with clean restrooms, and there are no fees to enter the park. While alcohol consumption is permitted, there are relatively few trash cans outside of the picnic areas, so please pack out your trash. There are also two convenience stores/gas stations about 1/4 mile west of the park, as well as HWY 198 east or west to exit home.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.