0 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: This course offers a great variety of technical shots. Concrete tees, good tee signs and benches on every hole. Plenty of trash cans. One the best wooded courses I have played.
Cons: Nothing bad to say about it.
Other Thoughts: Can not wait until I can make it back to Mobile to play some golf. My favorite course I played there.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Very easy to find each tee
- If you call ahead and tell the park you are coming they will allow you to play at night!
- This is a great course to work on your accuracy and it provides you with some good right hook shots as well.
- Every tee pad it concrete and well marked
- If you stop by the guard gate you can pick up some disc, food, and drinks (and they are not over priced)
- Lots of shade and it's got some places to sit on every hole, which is great when playing in big groups.
Cons: - It's very easy to shoot in the negatives. Hole three is maybe the hardest shot on the whole course if you can't throw an "s" shot.
- The maps are not clear on what the actual hole looks like, it's just a wood post with a drawing on it.
- Lots of people drink out there and do other things so it's not always kid friendly
- There is almost always a ton of people on the course so play can be a little slow if you get stuck behind a large group of drunk rednecks that won't allow you to play though
Other Thoughts: I do like this course! It's fun to bring my middle school club out to the park and play because it's challenging for them and gives them chance to work on their accuracy.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.