Pocatello, ID
Upper Ross Park Share
Uploaded By: filmwalrus Hole #5 (Taken 11/2010)

Where's Rachel?

1    4/30/2011   5/3/2011
Review By: sillybizz
Pros: Ross Park is a course with some minor elevations changes and good basket locations combined with some trees and makes for a short but fun nine hole experience. Hole number three was my favorite of the bunch with a pretty good down hill throw to a protected basket near the road and sidewalk which adds a fun but dangerous throw. There are two pin locations for each hole and the tee signs give you a good idea of where they are. The tee pads are pavers which did not bother me a bit.
Cons: I believe we played the "B" basket locations and judging by the locations in the tee signs and some of the pictures on here I think I would have enjoyed the "A" pins better. I didn't find much challenge to this course because of how short the holes were. I know the designers did a pretty decent job with what they were given and the course is what it is but you could get bored of this place after not too long. I wasn't a big fan of all of the litter at the tee pads, it made me cry a little inside especially with being such a nicely maintained grass course.
Other Thoughts: This is decent little course to bring your family too as the holes aren't too hard but it will teach you to throw on elevation and around obstacles. If you want some more elevation and more challenge you can head on over to the Bengal Ridge course in town near the campus.