Course Extinct
Fort Collins, CO
CSU Badlands Share
Uploaded By: jbrock Hole #2 (Taken 6/2010)

1    6/29/2010   6/29/2010
Review By: thatdirtykid
This review was updated on 7/10/2010
Pros: Nobody to hit, except people on bike paths.
Cons: Grass is usually waist high, not mowed. Baskets were put up in the field after the course was pulled from campus.

I made it out to throw at some of the baskets. Had fun playing safari, but my fears came true. If anyone finds a X wasp or Z XL out there they are mine!

Grass seeds reaching my torso (when I am a tall guy) was unpleasant. These baskets need to be put somewhere they are playable. (CSU is stubborn I guess)
Other Thoughts: I would be afraid to lose my putter if I went out and practiced any putts at the baskets over 30' long.

CSU Badlands

5+    9/21/2009   11/21/2009
Review By: menmabassguitar
Pros: I really enjoy how rustic it is, I can ride my MT bike from hole to hole. There are no tee pads so you get to make your own game.

Always empty
Cons: Gets windy and rests directly next to a busy pathway.

High grass from time to time.

Considering the lack of signage or tee pads navigation could take a minute.
Other Thoughts: There is a dirt parking lot right off center before the bridge that appears to be open all the time. Never had to park there but I see cars in the dirt lot all the time with lots of open spaces.

Practice course

1    9/18/2008   4/19/2009
Review By: CBass
Pros: This looks like a good place to work on your game. No other players or activity except for a few joggers/ bicyclists/ vehicles.
Cons: There does not appear to be anywhere close to park without a CSU permit. There are no tees of any kind to be found. There is no course signage to be seen. There are about seven baskets visible as one drives through the course area.
Other Thoughts: Remnants of an old campus course and seems to be installed randomly. You could most likely make some fun things happen with a little patience and creativity.