Highland Park, IL
Danny Cunniff Park Share
Uploaded By: Dave242 Hole #6 (Taken 9/2009)
3 / --   3 / 285ft.   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:
Hole #6 Tee: 285'. Basket guarded by dense Buckthorn shrubs. Drop-off to creek 10' behind basket

1 2 Next >
 Not So Fun

5+    5/27/2009   5/27/2009
Review By: Nigel
Pros: Good practice for controlling accuracy, but what's a course w/o the opportunity for sick drives?
Cons: Short course, easy to lose a disc if you overshoot hole #5 (pond) or shank hole #6 (river)
Other Thoughts: If you're in the area, go to Fink instead

C = As average as the come for 9 holers

5+    4/14/2009   4/19/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- C-
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- C
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- C+
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- C+

Not impressed

1    6/1/2008   6/2/2008
Review By: heywillard90
This review was updated on 8/18/2014
Pros: Most shots require sharp accuracy. Located in a comfortable and secluded area. Some holes have nice mowed fairways. Plays around pretty quickly.
Cons: Very short, leave your distance drivers at home. Two hazards include a pond and the river. Runs alongside a road.
Other Thoughts: Some holes are really squeezed together. Yet it is good practice for tight shots.

1 2 Next >