Davidson, NC
Davidson College Share
Uploaded By: YonderScott Hole #18 (Taken 4/2009)
4 / --   3 / 320ft. Par / Distance:
#18 Tee - Basket is up hill between the 2 trees.

Added length better

5+    5/26/2011   5/26/2011
Review By: Tenniscoach
Pros: Good range of shots. Very tight which adds challenge. Much tougher when everything is grown in. New long tee placement adds length and difficulty.
Cons: Overgrown due to lack of play. No concrete tees. Single chains. Garbage
Other Thoughts: Longer tees add difficulty and length. Check for white marker on the ground. Hopefully better markers soon

B+ = Interesting and addicting

5+    4/20/2009   4/20/2009
Pros: What I personally like and how this course stacks up:
1) Holes with good risk/reward -- B+
2) Holes that have rewarding birdie opportunities -- B
3) More wooded than open - lots of variety of shots required caused by hole shape and topography -- A-
4) Natural beauty (Appalachian beauty preferred) and seclusion -- B+