Monterey, CA
Hole #15: Under a bridge

Neglected and it shows

1    12/18/2010   12/22/2010
Review By: Joe_Maumy
Pros: Its a disc golf course with ocean views. Not much else
Cons: I could write a bunch here but I will sum it it as overall lack of caring by the locals. We stayed right across the street and I could see the course from my hotel. Saturday morning the rain stopped and I ran over to play. I got through a few hole and gave up. No signs, had to find tees and a bum had set up camp on what I think was the #11 tee pad.
Other Thoughts: At this point and time its not worth the visit. If you staying at one of the many hotels across the street you can get in some practice but good luck playing a complete round. Also, watch out for the bums.

after seeing these, I had to agree and write my own even though it's been awhile

1    11/19/2008   11/19/2008
Review By: Innovadude
Pros: The one shot under the cement ceiling was nifty.
Cons: Every other aspect. It seems like it should not even be listed, like someone's special pet project just for them and a few of their buddies. Hard to find, hard to find parking, hard to navigate. No tee signs, dirt boxes, incredibly wrong layout with many unmarked long walks and cross-overs. Homeless people sleeping in the fairways. Man with dog mentioned below WAS THERE months ago when I played it too, creepy.
Insane poison oak levels- you cannot play more than a hole or two without getting covered in it.
Other Thoughts: Just don't waste your time.