Fun little course
Pros: - Excellent baskets with yellow rims and hole numbers.
- Beautiful scenery
- Some challenging (though short) holes
- Elevation changes (nice little hike)
- Holes clearly marked, both beginner and advanced tees marked.
Cons: - Thick brush with thorny plants if you miss some of the fairways, So sometimes hard to retrieve an errant throw on some very narrow fairways.
- No flat surface for tee boxes, which wasn't really that big of a deal since most of the holes are pretty short.
- Only 9 holes, Would love to have played 18.
Other Thoughts: I had a lot of fun playing this course. It was quite short. A few holes, I teed off with a putter. I would definitely play it again. The main thing that would improve this course would be better tee boxes.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.