Indiana, PA
IUP College Lodge Share

Perfect 5

5+    5/31/2013   5/31/2013
Review By: C Beere
Pros: Is there a Con? With this being my "home" course, I'm obviously going to be the one to talk it up and brag about it.. but honestly. I have played my fair share of courses over my 5-6 years playing disc golf and College Lodge in my eyes has went from a good course to unbeatable.

One word. Elevation..
Throughout this 18 hole course you will encounter elevation changes everywhere. Being designed around the face of an old ski slope, each shot will keep you on your toes.

You will find yourself ripping discs up the ski slope, throwing them across, floating them down the slope, finessing shots throughout the woods and bombing it down hole #18 for a grand finale.

From natural tee pads in years past, to now having rubber matting on all of the tee's has improved this course immensely. The course itself is the best maintained course I have ever played on. With having trash cans throughout the course, well kept paths from tee to tee, keeping debris off of all the fairways and always having the grass cut down nice and low I can't think of a flaw that this course has. Give it up for the caretaker. Thanks, Terry!!
Cons: In my opinion, there are no cons.
Other Thoughts: 18 Holes.
Multiple tee's and pin positions.
Perfectly maintained.
Perfect course.

Don't forget to grab a drink from the soda machine either!