Emory, VA
Emory and Henry College Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #1 (Taken 10/2008)
3 / --   3 / 174ft.   3 / --   3 / -- Par / Distance:

Not worth the time unless you go to school there

2-4    9/18/2008   11/18/2008
Review By: Yank it Right
This review was updated on 4/13/2010
Pros: Field holes were okay. Big downhill shot was neat but no real hole to shoot for. Nice campus to have the course on. Maybe a good putter game course.
Cons: Woods holes were walking paths. really nasty brush!!!!!!!!! most holes were short. Played on way back from warriors path so maybe in comparision that's why I really didn't like this course. no real fairway definition.
Other Thoughts: If I was driving by again I would probably play. course did play fast. (I drove by and played again I wouldn't again) Baskets were in good condition. Not really much signage but only got lost on one stretch of holes so that was good. (signs up now but nothing going from one basket to the next. ) Nothing really to remember the course by. Pretty Plain Jane. I would like to call it a good beginer course, but it really isn't a resounding advertisement for disc golf, due to the rough and the real luck aspect of the woods holes. Course really doesn't require shotmaking (lots of luck really). Passable I guess.